What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Tank from Tank Girl

HARDWARE MODELING! With a focus on Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Concept Vehicle and Hardware subjects, including props, robots and automata

Moderators: tay666, Moderators

TZY
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Seam Filler

Tank from Tank Girl

#1 Post by TZY »

Pics of the final build . Still working out kinks on the master for production.
T

All hope was lost. However one person, one man, dared to stand up and lead an entire revolution on his own. His name was V. In honor of V, always remember, remember the 5th of November!

beaveren
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Earl of Epoxy

Re: Tank from Tank Girl

#2 Post by beaveren »

8)

B
* Looking for Warlock bust from New Mutants (producer unknown)
https://www.facebook.com/PathosModelCreations/

Harkon
Duke of Dry Brush

#3 Post by Harkon »

Wow...! That looks great!

Andreas
Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.

http://harkon72.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
http://www.facebook.com/andreas.gabriel.127?ref=tn_tnmn

brandonlowe2
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Jack of all Trades

#4 Post by brandonlowe2 »

Very nice... and different!
-----------------------
Brandon Lowe
877-414-0434
Squadron.com
Squadron TV on YouTube

cabbie
Jack of all Trades

#5 Post by cabbie »

Looks sweet but can see a missing item?? The rear plate that says KANT! I'm in for a set once produced as I also have some close up pics from a defunct site that had alot pics of the props from the movie.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie

TZY
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Seam Filler

#6 Post by TZY »

cabbie wrote:Looks sweet but can see a missing item?? The rear plate that says KANT! I'm in for a set once produced as I also have some close up pics from a defunct site that had alot pics of the props from the movie.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie
Hay Chris,
Its there ...it got tucked back a bit under the rear box.. I think i know the site .. i also got lots of stuff from the producer and the art director .Ive been dragging my feet on getting it ready to produce ..x-mass madness. and other projects .
Hope to have it ready soon.
T
All hope was lost. However one person, one man, dared to stand up and lead an entire revolution on his own. His name was V. In honor of V, always remember, remember the 5th of November!

drhall762
Glue Sniffer

#7 Post by drhall762 »

What a pair of missiles on that girl! :bdrool:
Dave

Gotta' be somewhere. Might just as well be here.
Paint gets under your fingernails.
Watch the glue!

cabbie
Jack of all Trades

#8 Post by cabbie »

TZY wrote:
cabbie wrote:Looks sweet but can see a missing item?? The rear plate that says KANT! I'm in for a set once produced as I also have some close up pics from a defunct site that had alot pics of the props from the movie.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie
Hay Chris,
Its there ...it got tucked back a bit under the rear box.. I think i know the site .. i also got lots of stuff from the producer and the art director .Ive been dragging my feet on getting it ready to produce ..x-mass madness. and other projects .
T
So it is... I do see something that got missed though- the grill?? All told looks nice and I will definitely want a set. Will this be for basing off of the AFV Club M-5A1 Stuart?
Regards,
Chris the cabbie

TZY
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Seam Filler

#9 Post by TZY »

cabbie wrote:
TZY wrote:
Regards,
Chris the cabbie
Hay Chris,
T
So it is... I do see something that got missed though- the grill?? All told looks nice and I will definitely want a set. Will this be for basing off of the AFV Club M-5A1 Stuart?
Regards,
Chris the cabbie
Hay Chris,
Its actually scaled to fit the 1/35th Tamiya M5A1. Each set will come with the Tamiya kit to complete the build. I just finished doing the mesh part up for the main body and will be talking with my caster to see if the cuts ive made to the mesh will be castable....there were under cuts on the cowlings that would be impossible to cast the way it was .
I hope to have more info on the run soon.

cabbie
Jack of all Trades

#10 Post by cabbie »

Hay Chris,
Its actually scaled to fit the 1/35th Tamiya M5A1. Each set will come with the Tamiya kit to complete the build. I just finished doing the mesh part up for the main body and will be talking with my caster to see if the cuts ive made to the mesh will be castable....there were under cuts on the cowlings that would be impossible to cast the way it was .
I hope to have more info on the run soon.[/quote]

Sounds good and should work with my AFV Club kit with a little tweeking. Do be aware though that the Tamiya kit is known to be short in length(according to Steve Zaloga in an older Military Modelling AFV issue). Just PM me when you are done and ready to ship these as I am in for one for sure.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie

grumpy popeye
Brush Jockey

#11 Post by grumpy popeye »

That is EPIC!

cabbie
Jack of all Trades

#12 Post by cabbie »

Any update on production of this kit? I know you were still fine tuning last time we traded PMs but thought to ask again.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie

TZY
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Seam Filler

#13 Post by TZY »

Still grinding away....parts with caster ...need to see finals and then order fine detail parts from Shapeways and do printer runs .Been dragging my feet on this ...sorry guys hope to have more news soon

Lukvader
Squire of the Sprue

#14 Post by Lukvader »

Great paintup on a very special kit ;)
Statue collector !
-----------------------------------------------------------------

cabbie
Jack of all Trades

#15 Post by cabbie »

Bumpity!

Any update on production of this kit? I know you were still fine tuning last time we traded PMs but thought to ask again.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie

TZY
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Seam Filler

#16 Post by TZY »

Sorry form the delay in posting ...the real life keeps getting the way. Its with my caster and im getting work done on the instructions for the kit. Still got 3D parts to print for every kit and decals .
I will post as I get closer to completion.
Thanks for the patience..