What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

The Walking Dead Season 5

Discuss Movies, Televison and all your favorites whether they be on DVD, VHS, or the Silver Screen

Moderator: Moderators

derekc62
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Earl of Epoxy

Re: The Walking Dead Season 5

#21 Post by derekc62 »

XOFACTO2 wrote:Well that was disturbing. :?
As they said on Tealking Dead - I wonder if chicken tastes like people... :shock:
Derek Conlon

Stewart Jackson
Bishop of Build Ups

#22 Post by Stewart Jackson »

I wonder if this will take the turn that it did with Dale in the graphic novels? That would be a shock to Gareth and that sicko well deserves it!

Stewart
"Transylvania; land of dark forests and black unfathomed lakes......."

Glusniffer
Knight of the Round Bench

#23 Post by Glusniffer »

Stewart Jackson wrote:I wonder if this will take the turn that it did with Dale in the graphic novels? That would be a shock to Gareth and that sicko well deserves it!

Stewart
My thinking..........Follows the story. Twisted ep! :?
Jeff doesn't follow directions.
Jeff doesn't pay attention.
Jeff doesn't use time wisely,
Jeff doesn't play well with others......

mightymax
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Squire of the Sprue

#24 Post by mightymax »

Krel wrote:
mightymax wrote:Wow what an opening to S5!
Ever fire bottle rockets out of a pipe? That rocket shot was ONE IN A MILLION! :2guns:
MaxBryant
She didn't have to hit the tank, just get the rocket close enough to the gas cloud to set it off. I like that they didn't have the gunshot set off the tank, like in other tv shows and movies.

David.
Yeah but she just placed the rifle along the fince and jammed the rocket in. I would have been angling it for trajectory and adjusting for windage. Then if I lit it it would have screamed off sideways :D

Bob's behavior seemed to change after the skirmish in the water. I think he got bit or scratched. Then when he wanted just one more last kiss, I thought oh yeah he got bit.

Who was the first to tell Rick they should not go back and kill em all. If it was Bob it is ironic....

The only way I can see eating Bob's flesh as being harmful is that it must kill you. Afterall according to the Doc at the CDC "they all are already infected"

Anyone notice a continuity problem with the baby. No one has her then she is with Tyrese. No one has her then with Carl. At least give someone a doll to carry so it looks like she is there. Re-watch the walk through the woods at the beginning if you don't believe it.

Please give Michonne her sword back. Please! If Carol grabbed Daryl's bow why could they not have her find the sword on the table as well!

I was disappointed Tyrese did NOT kill the dirtbag in the cabin. He threatens both baby and Ty. Then sends Ty out to face death without any weapons. He deserved it.
Instead he is looking for the potato salad at Bob's B-B-Q.

Anyone else also think they are going to get captured by Gareth and Morgan will save them this time? I do.... If not too clichéd then Morgan has to open up a can of whoop A.. on Gareth. I hope.....

Where's Beth :-)

Oh and when Rick asks Carol if she will have them did he just not MAKE HER THE LEADER?

Max Bryant

temperflash
Bishop of Build Ups

#25 Post by temperflash »

Please give Michonne her sword back. Please! If Carol grabbed Daryl's bow why could they not have her find the sword on the table as well!
I have a feeling one of the Termites has it, and she will take it back and kill him with it.

Best way to deal with the termites is to chain them up and make them eat their own feet before sending them crawling off into a walker herd.
Bob's behavior seemed to change after the skirmish in the water. I think he got bit or scratched. Then when he wanted just one more last kiss, I thought oh yeah he got bit.
I thought so as well. I figured thats why he left the group as if planning to go off and die somewhere or figure out a way to die without coming back.
It his flesh is infected maybe those who eat it will turn.

While he may be in deep shock he did not seem as concerned with his fate as you would expect.

Krel
Finger Painter

#26 Post by Krel »

mightymax wrote:[
Bob's behavior seemed to change after the skirmish in the water. I think he got bit or scratched. Then when he wanted just one more last kiss, I thought oh yeah he got bit..

The only way I can see eating Bob's flesh as being harmful is that it must kill you. Afterall according to the Doc at the CDC "they all are already infected"

Max Bryant
I think that Bob got bit too. The way I understand it, everyone is infected, but in the living whatever it is,I is dormant until you die. But if you get bit, then the active infection takes over. It is then just a matter of time until it kills you. It would be amusing, if their choice of diet killed the Terminus survivors.

I think that one of the Terminus group that took Bob has the sword. They scavenged what they wanted from their victims, and the sword would be a very attractive and useful souvenir.

David.

Glusniffer

#27 Post by Glusniffer »

Cool ep 3. Well the terminites didn't go out like I wished but they still got it good! Also figured father Gabe's secret. Hell of a cliffhanger also. Whom do ya think is the one in the bushes Daryl was calling to? 8)

derekc62
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Earl of Epoxy

#28 Post by derekc62 »

Payback's a b**ch 8)
Hey Gareth, how many fingers am I holding up?
Derek Conlon

mightymax
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Squire of the Sprue

#29 Post by mightymax »

Bob did get bit which I thought. He had a good laugh at the roast but Rick and company didn't give the Termites a chance to be affected. So would they have turned?
Cannibal crew ate infected meat. Was that harmful? We may never know.

I am glad they took care of Gareth and his followers and they deserved it, but man that was a brutally violent scene. I guess when the folks we have watched for 5 seasons are kind of like the last vestige of good humane people, it comes as a shock when they have to become what they are trying not to. Do you notice Rick does some Governoresque things but unlike the Gov. he doesn't seek out to do these things but to survive and protect the group he has to. It is a fine line between Cutting Herschel's head off and hacking Gareth to pieces with a machete.

I love scenes where the battered hero keeps what seems an unlikely promise but Rick is a man of his word! Gareth did what every bully does when they get in a tight spot. "Oh please let us go and we will never do this again!" Yeah right. Well Rick made that happen.

Michonne has retrieved the sword and I am glad about her signature weapon finding her again.

Do you think Rick has lost some of his peoples' loyalty due to what he did. A lot of them looked like they were shocked and disgusted at his actions....

Will he and those that stayed behind meet up with those that went to Washington anytime soon? Or is this the spinoff show they keep talking about???

The end with Daryl was troubesome. Is Carol in trouble just behind him in the treeline? I figure Morgan not knowing either of them has Carol and a bead on daryl and Michonne.
We know they have not retreived Beth because of upcoming scenes. It looked like she was in a hospital in the city.

Good episode IMHO...

Max Bryant

XOFACTO2
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten

#30 Post by XOFACTO2 »

Bloody fantastic episode. Emphasis on bloody. Opening “tainted meat” was brilliant. Termite extermination was fantastic. Could have been longer and a bit brighter. Glad Rick kept his word about the machete. :D
John Tucky
Facto2@aol.com

What am I selling? Join me on Facebook for my kit of the day..

https://www.facebook.com/john.tucky

or at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/figurek ... =bookmarks

Glusniffer

#31 Post by Glusniffer »

Well, this was a little different, (ep-4). not what I xpected after last weeks cliffhanger but the finale scene should make for an interesting story? :shock:

The whole eps on da tube minus commercials! >>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DatvA3CVUto

XOFACTO2
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten

#32 Post by XOFACTO2 »

Those focus on one character episodes don't do it for me. Especially when it's not one of my favorite characters. Still, not a bad episode. Just nowhere as good as the first three (IMHO).
John Tucky
Facto2@aol.com

or at

temperflash
Bishop of Build Ups

#33 Post by temperflash »

This ep is to set the stage. We got a fairly good picture of what the gang will have to face if they intend to retrieve Carol, which they would do even if Beth were not part of the picture.
If it was Beth alone Daryl might have to go after her by himself.

If Beth's new friend survives he may be an asset to the group.

If the leader of slab town has a lick of sense she won't object to Carol and Beth leaving when the time comes, otherwise her whole house of cards will tumble, but that seems to be what happens as these groups meet their ending deserving or not.

orlock1965
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Squire of the Sprue

#34 Post by orlock1965 »

I'm guessing Carol might be playing "possum" to get inside to save Beth.
Chris Dobsch

I may not post often, but when I do it's because it's important to me.

raydrz
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten
King of Kit Builders

#35 Post by raydrz »

how come our intrepid band is the only group we've met that aren't TOTAL AlphaHenrys????

woodbury? f them
terminus? f them
atlanta hospital? for the most part (so far) f them
JOHN PETIK
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."
http://s1294.beta.photobucket.com/

Glusniffer

#36 Post by Glusniffer »

OK. I'm thinking.... Daryl and Carol have ran in to the young black guy Noah after he escaped and Beth was re-captured. Carol was injured or is infiltrating "Slab-town". Noah being the person Daryl has with him in the woods. And what about Morgan and those symbols on the trees? I'm loving this season! 8)

Glusniffer

#37 Post by Glusniffer »

Ok. This ep (5) just flat out sucked! :evil:

XOFACTO2
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten

#38 Post by XOFACTO2 »

Glusniffer wrote:Ok. This ep (5) just flat out sucked! :evil:
Really? I liked it. Enjoyed learning more about Abraham's past. Suspected that about Eugene all the time, so no surprise there. Although, I do have to say, the highlight of the evening was the Talking Dead preview for next week. It did put my biggest fear to rest. But for everything good, there has to be something bad...
John Tucky
Facto2@aol.com

or at

Avall15
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Wizard of Washes

#39 Post by Avall15 »

XOFACTO2 wrote: It did put my biggest fear to rest.

what was your biggest fear put to rest?

raydrz
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten
King of Kit Builders

#40 Post by raydrz »

Avall15 wrote:
XOFACTO2 wrote: It did put my biggest fear to rest.

what was your biggest fear put to rest?
wondering that too
JOHN PETIK
"Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."
http://s1294.beta.photobucket.com/