What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Beyond the Black Rainbow.

Discuss Movies, Televison and all your favorites whether they be on DVD, VHS, or the Silver Screen

Moderator: Moderators

Synn
Glue Sniffer

Beyond the Black Rainbow.

#1 Post by Synn »

Just watched this last night, never heard of it. I would say fans of Kubrick and Lynch would likely appreciate it. It's really a hard movie to explain and I can see how some may find it boring, too slow or just too bizarre, but I got to say it sticks with you with a haunting feeling. The music and visuals are eerily perfect and the movie, taking place in 1983, looks as if it was shot back then. I'm definitely going to have to watch a few more times to try to figure it all out :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWF0bBKhe6o

Tim Fortuna
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Wizard of Washes

Re: Beyond the Black Rainbow.

#2 Post by Tim Fortuna »

Been meaning to watch this for a few years now. Always get side tracked with something else.
"There are several sacred things in this world that you don't ever mess with. One of them happens to be another man's fries..." Louis Fedders

Tim Fortuna
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Wizard of Washes

#3 Post by Tim Fortuna »

Just watched his new one Mandy.
What a crazy, crazy ride. Really enjoyed this and went in blind. Really just wanted to see the Cheddar Goblin and wound up really liking Nic Cage, who I could take or leave any other time.

"There are several sacred things in this world that you don't ever mess with. One of them happens to be another man's fries..." Louis Fedders

Synn
Glue Sniffer

#4 Post by Synn »

Tim Fortuna wrote:Just watched his new one Mandy.
What a crazy, crazy ride. Really enjoyed this and went in blind. Really just wanted to see the Cheddar Goblin and wound up really liking Nic Cage, who I could take or leave any other time.

I'll have to check that out :D