What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Z Nation

Discuss Movies, Televison and all your favorites whether they be on DVD, VHS, or the Silver Screen

Moderator: Moderators

sippog
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Seam Filler

Z Nation

#1 Post by sippog »

After 'The Strain', which is itchily enjoyable, I was pleased to see this come on.
Great! A fill in until the next season of 'Walking Dead' kicks off.

Is it just me or is this super lame? You don't exactly expect originality from zombies but, especially in the latest episode, the cliches just kept coming - and they felt really tired too.

timetraveler
Squire of the Sprue

Re: Z Nation

#2 Post by timetraveler »

I watched the first episode and found it enjoyable. Its just like Walking Dead but without the great zombie make-up, peerless ensemble performances, poetically beautiful storytelling and Breaking Bad commercials.

XOFACTO2
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten
Knight of the Round Bench

#3 Post by XOFACTO2 »

Watched both episodes. Very lame. The baby looked scary but the whole "Here, baby, baby, baby" thing was way too stupid. And what did the baby do? Gum a bite out of the guy. Silly. Looking forward to episode four which features zombie bunny rabbits. :roll: And yes, I made that last part up.
John Tucky
Facto2@aol.com

What am I selling? Join me on Facebook for my kit of the day..

https://www.facebook.com/john.tucky

or at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/figurek ... =bookmarks

sippog
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Seam Filler

#4 Post by sippog »

XOFACTO2 wrote:Watched both episodes. Very lame. The baby looked scary but the whole "Here, baby, baby, baby" thing was way too stupid. And what did the baby do? Gum a bite out of the guy. Silly. Looking forward to episode four which features zombie bunny rabbits. :roll: And yes, I made that last part up.
Yeah, the Zombie Baby was the point when I stopped taking it seriously but it was already beginning to annoy me with the Zombie Husky. Also, who thought it was a good idea to cast that skinny guy from 'Road Trip' in the Will Smith desperate loner role? C'mon.

belrog999
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Earl of Epoxy

#5 Post by belrog999 »

C'mon, guys, it's the SyFy channel. Did you really expect a zombie show on par with Walking Dead? I watched the first few episodes of Helix and gave up on it. As far as I can tell the only decent series is Haven.
belrog