What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

GAME OF THRONES - SEASON 8 - (spoilery CJ theory)

Discuss Movies, Televison and all your favorites whether they be on DVD, VHS, or the Silver Screen

Moderator: Moderators

Crazy Joe
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Wizard of Washes

GAME OF THRONES - SEASON 8 - (spoilery CJ theory)

#1 Post by Crazy Joe »

Well, it's a slow morning at the office, and I'm doing a quick cruise around the Clubhouse, and I had this spoilery - thought -

I didn't want to see any in-pro photos that gave anything away, as I want to be spoiler free as possible, but WinterIsComing.com posted some shots of the Winterfell set on fire last Friday, i want to say -

And I all of a sudden, after my Friday workout, began thinking about what I saw -

We all know Jon Snow's a Targaryen, right? He has the Blood Of The Dragon, right? So, if he happens to be in a situation back home at Winterfell, and he gets consumed by flame, wouldn't he emerge as unburnt and naked as his Aunt And Lover Danerys (ewwww) and that MIGHT tip him off (if Sam and Bran hadn't told him by then) about his TRUE heritage, as well as Danerys.

My guess that scene, and mark it down, fellow Westerosi Nerds, it's gonna happen, will take place at the end of either episode 1 or 2. Gotta. Just Gotta.

Thoughts?

Too early??

Should I go back to binge-watching Season 1-7 again???
crazy joe

"Many miles away----- something rises to the surface...

of a dark........

Scottish.......

lake............"

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cjmodels/albums

DoctorG
Bishop of Build Ups

Re: GAME OF THRONES - SEASON 8 - (spoilery CJ theory)

#2 Post by DoctorG »

Interesting theory Joe, and it does make sense! Can't believe we have to wait until 2019 to find out :(
Dr. G.

Stormheart
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Earl of Epoxy

#3 Post by Stormheart »

Cool theory Joe and probably on the mark. I still wonder if the Night King will fly straight to Winterfell now that his army is through the Wall? He can be there in hours, and destroy the whole place before Jon gets his trousers back on. Ewwww again! If he was once a Stark (and it's looking good that he was), he'll know that Winterfell is the key to the North. Take it out...then it's just a long, bloody, retreat into the Riverlands. So, I don't expect him to move along slowly, keeping pace with his army.

As to Jon and Daenerys being fire resistant, the question is are they undead (frickin') dragon fire resistant? I'm thinking no they are not.
"So cry 'Crivens' and let loose the clan Mac Feegle!" - Tiffany Aching

Misellus
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Master of Masking

#4 Post by Misellus »

GRRM has said that targaryen's are not generally immune to fire, only under specific circumstances. He didn't say what those circumstances were but it's likely related to the Targaryen motto of Fire and Blood. Jon is burned fighting a wight when they bring one into Castle Black thinking it's dead way back in season 1 or 2.

m-
People Say Nothing Is Impossible, But I Do Nothing Every Day
-Theodor Rosyfelt