What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

George Lucas Rise Of Skywalker

Discuss Movies, Televison and all your favorites whether they be on DVD, VHS, or the Silver Screen

Moderator: Moderators

bucketfoot-al
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

Re: George Lucas Rise Of Skywalker

#21 Post by bucketfoot-al »

AntMan wrote:With respect to Rogue One, (along with Solo), I HATED both as well, (for differing reasons).

*SNIP*

The MAIN reason I disliked Rogue One is that even with War Movies, someone on the good side lives! (Heck, look at Saving Private Ryan). He DID survive the war, to be sent home.

With Rogue One, (we're literally down to the final minutes of the movie, pretty much all of the other "good-guy" characters have been killed, and we just have the last two remaining. (I'm saying to myself "Please just let them live, please just let them live, please just let them live"). And what happens? THEY ARE KILLED!!!! :2guns:

*SNIP*
Yeah, I get what you're saying here - they create some great characters, then they all die at the end. But - at least "Rogue" was true to the original trilogy. That is what I particularly liked about it. And the CGI-generated Peter Cushing.
Bucketfoot-Al
http://bucketfoot-al.tripod.com/DinoModels/

"You may all go to Hell. I will go to Texas."
-Davy Crockett

AntMan
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Jack of all Trades

Re: George Lucas Rise Of Skywalker

#22 Post by AntMan »

bucketfoot-al wrote:...As for "Skywalker", he's indeed turned "towards the dark side", but - hey - that's his business, not mine. Just wish he would keep it to himself. :lol:
:lol:
Keep the glue and paint flowing, take care and stay blessed!
-Tony

"No Try! Do or Do Not! There is no try." Yoda

http://www.scififantmodmadrealm.com