What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

IRON MAIDEN "Aces High" Mustang from Revell

This is a forum dedicated to the discussion of Recorded Music. Not related to any particular Genre.

There's only two kinds of Music... Good Music and Bad Music.....So drop a coin in the slot, put on your Blue Suede Shoes and c'mon in....

Moderators: tay666, Moderators

Scooke123
Bishop of Build Ups

IRON MAIDEN "Aces High" Mustang from Revell

#1 Post by Scooke123 »

Ok, not exactly the section to be in but kinda relates to the Jukebox too and I know Trevor and Ian will enjoy this.. I just read in the newest Airfix Model magazine Revell is coming out with a 1/32 scale P51 Mustang in "Aces High" markings. 2 different versions:one from their video and one from the stage prop from their tour.
Coolest part is it comes with 2 Eddie figures - 1 seated to put in plane and 1 standing figure. Not sure if it will be released in the States though :(
On a side note they also said Airfix was doing a second run of their Motorhead HE-111 aircraft kit. I think there was a post somewhere here about it when it first came out.
Steve Cooke

Rocketeer
Squire of the Sprue

Re: IRON MAIDEN "Aces High" Mustang from Revell

#2 Post by Rocketeer »

Revell already seems to offer an "Aces High" Spitfire, with the two figures you mention: https://www.revell.de/en/products/gift- ... ces%20high

Scooke123
Bishop of Build Ups

#3 Post by Scooke123 »

Thanks for the link - that's the kit they described in the Airfix magazine this month. The 2 figures are pretty cool even though small at 1/32.
Steve Cooke

tay666
Site Admin
Resin Slayer

#4 Post by tay666 »

Scooke123 wrote: On a side note they also said Airfix was doing a second run of their Motorhead HE-111 aircraft kit. I think there was a post somewhere here about it when it first came out.
It was in this thread
http://theclubhouse1.net/phpBB3/viewtop ... r#p1420615
As soon as you said it, I remembered Ian mentioning it.

I've thought about picking up some of these various plane kits.
The two mentioned here, as well as the airliners that either come with decals to make Ed Force One, or have aftermarket decals to do the same.
But I know I will never build them.
As much as I want to try my hand at it, I will never do it. I have too many other kits that will take precedent that they would never hit the bench.
Trevor Ylisaari

Check out My Prehistoric Scenes site and forum

"Nothing like a trail of blood
To find your way back home."

WANTED - Bat Rider - produced by Wraiths

Scooke123
Bishop of Build Ups

#5 Post by Scooke123 »

I hear ya about not ever building stuff. I have finally conditioned myself to look at models and talk myself out of getting them. Still have tons of stuff I'm never gonna build. I'm slowly going through everything and deciding what I'm going to get rid of. Trying to prioritize what I really want to build from here on out.
Steve Cooke

tay666
Site Admin
Resin Slayer

#6 Post by tay666 »

Yeah. There is so much stuff I'd love to have.
But if I am never going to put it on the bench, then why bother?

Even things I really intend to build, are so far down the list I don't know if I will ever get to them.
Trevor Ylisaari

Check out My Prehistoric Scenes site and forum

"Nothing like a trail of blood
To find your way back home."

WANTED - Bat Rider - produced by Wraiths