What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Atlantis Update

Show off your work or ask a question about current or classic hobby model kits! Any subject as long as it's rendered in injection molded styrene--this is the place to be!

Moderators: tay666, Moderators

Atlantis1

Atlantis Update

#1 Post by Atlantis1 »

Hello everyone, we have updated the Atlantis website, you can order online and it will ship out same day. We can only sell items that bear the Atlantis name. We will be adding lot of custom box art prints, test shots and other items in the coming weeks. We need all the support we can get.
Please post some ideas on what you would like to see on the website.

We will be launching a www.Kickstarter.com (we should all get familiar with this) for the reissue of the 1/8 Aurora Roman Gladiators to see if the demand is there. The pledge lineup is going to be fantastic and a real value for our supporters. This will be done as gift set that includes the original artwork (which is actually one painting), newly sculpted base with accessories. It going to be gorgeous, just working out a few more details. If this works out, we will do many more kits. Its hard to gauge the market these days with some many kits being put out. Distributors really don't give our little niche the attention it deserves. They are stock piled with military kits like crazy. We also have 2 other kits coming out in the next few months. We will always post everything on the Website and facebook.

Thanks for all the support.

Pete
www.atlantis-models.com

tay666
Site Admin
Resin Slayer

Re: Atlantis Update

#2 Post by tay666 »

Atlantis1 wrote:Hello everyone, we have updated the Atlantis website, you can order online and it will ship out same day. We can only sell items that bear the Atlantis name. We will be adding lot of custom box art prints, test shots and other items in the coming weeks. We need all the support we can get.
Please post some ideas on what you would like to see on the website.
I will probably grab a print of the Rex artwork eventually.
I''m waiting to see if you have any test shots of the kit to go with it first.
Trevor Ylisaari

Check out My Prehistoric Scenes site and forum

"Nothing like a trail of blood
To find your way back home."

WANTED - Bat Rider - produced by Wraiths

#3 Post by Guest »

we actually will be posting one up, I believe it is white geen and red no glow parts teeth are red

tay666
Site Admin
Resin Slayer

#4 Post by tay666 »

Would love to be able to get an all white one, but I doubt one was ever made.
Otherwise it would have been used for the teaser pics.
Trevor Ylisaari

Check out My Prehistoric Scenes site and forum

"Nothing like a trail of blood
To find your way back home."

WANTED - Bat Rider - produced by Wraiths