What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

AGGRAVATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post and discuss "Off Topic" things here...

Moderator: Moderators

kevtk135
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

AGGRAVATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Post by kevtk135 »

Sorry guys, just have to vent.
Was over on a space ship forum in a thread these past couple of days where this one sculptor/producer of space ships is calling it quits. He's saying that he's had enuff of the recasters beating him on sales with his own stuff.

What gets me is that over there - there seems to be a number of guys that will buy recasts for the usual reasons, there's a bunch that seem to be "a non-genius Sheldon (Big Bang)" with no manners. There there are some that feel the need to be argumentative dicks (AD), just because they can.
A few get on and stick up for the guy. But some give the usual "How can you be mad, when you yourself stole the idea from... xxx. I come on and give the apples and oranges between creating art, and taking someone elses art.
The AD just didn't get difference or didn't want to get it. No matter how simply in terms I put it. He just went to the nth degree to not get it.

Finally I had to give up, and said "I think you're being a dick on purpose."
I wish I could find out if the AD ever bought an unlicensed kit, or is he the type to patronize recasters because he can get it for a fraction of the price.

Arrrgh ... people being obstinate on purpose... Arrrggghhh.

Sorry for ranting and thanks for listening.
Kev
~~~

I used to never finish anyth

My little corner of the Net: http://www.kevtk.blogspot.com