What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Funny dog story

Post and discuss "Off Topic" things here...

Moderator: Moderators

Tim Casey
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Earl of Epoxy

Funny dog story

#1 Post by Tim Casey »

So yesterday my wife and I drove 200 miles in bad weather to pick up a new puppy. It was a two-hour drive from Boston, MA to Hartford, CT. When we got there, we found out that the truck bringing all these puppies from Alabama to New England was going to be two hours late, so we hung out in this empty parking lot in the middle of nowhere.

We finally got the dog and drove back home, another two hours. I had to go buy him some stuff at the Pet Store. Our 4-year old dog wasn't sure if she liked him or not, so there was a lot of back-and-forth there. I just wanted to relax at that point.

There was a big package on the front porch - I had bought the 1/4 scale Bride of Frankenstein and Franky himself from lilmonsters (the guy who bought the molds from Kit Kong) - this box must be it! I figured a great way to relax would be to unbox it and admire all the HUGE pieces.

Sat down with a glass of wine, put on some Rolling Stones, and cut the box open....

It was a big box of special dog food that one of my daughters ordered online..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tim Fortuna
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Wizard of Washes

Re: Funny dog story

#2 Post by Tim Fortuna »

Too funny. At least you had the Stones and some wine. Would love to see the pics of the dogs if you get a chance.
"There are several sacred things in this world that you don't ever mess with. One of them happens to be another man's fries..." Louis Fedders