What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Mini video tv

Post and discuss "Off Topic" things here...

Moderator: Moderators

LOBOREX
Bishop of Build Ups

Mini video tv

#1 Post by LOBOREX »

Expensive but awesome for custom builds. https://tinycircuits.com/products/tinytv-diy-kit
Helena is here at hand;
And the youth, mistook by me,
Pleading for a lover's fee.
Shall we their fond pageant see?
Lord, what fools these mortals be! -Puck

Tim Fortuna
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Wizard of Washes

Re: Mini video tv

#2 Post by Tim Fortuna »

That is insane. And awesome.
"There are several sacred things in this world that you don't ever mess with. One of them happens to be another man's fries..." Louis Fedders

sparkvark007
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Jack of all Trades

#3 Post by sparkvark007 »

I bought one of the minis to take apart and use as a video display in a diorama. (luckily, it was on sale too). After it showed up, ... A) It amazingly turned out to be TOO small for my intended application, (but maybe still useful in another planned diorama), ...B) It's just WAY TOO COOL as is! I downloaded a bunch of TV show openings/themes (from YouTube) of my favorite old shows and added them to the Mini TV. It's a neat little nostalgic rush to see & hear those blasts from the past. ... C) I was still able to take advantage of that sale and order a couple of the component kits with the larger screen for use now and in those future projects. :thumb2: Overall I highly recommend these little gems.
Last edited by sparkvark007 on April 6th, 2024, 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sample all kinds of plastic, resin & digital goodness at >>>https://sparkvark.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

bucketfoot-al
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

#4 Post by bucketfoot-al »

What will they think of next? 🤠
Bucketfoot-Al
http://bucketfoot-al.tripod.com/DinoModels/

"You may all go to Hell. I will go to Texas."
-Davy Crockett

LOBOREX
Bishop of Build Ups

#5 Post by LOBOREX »

sparkvark007 wrote: April 5th, 2024, 5:18 am I bought one of the minis to take apart and use as a video display in a diorama. (luckily, it was on sale too). After it showed up, ... A) It amazingly turned out to be TOO small for my intended application, (but maybe still useful in another planned diorama), ...B) It's just WAY TOO COOL as is! I downloaded a bunch of TV show openings/themes (from YouTube) of my favorite old shows and added them to the Mini TV. It's a neat little nostalgic rush to see & hear those blasts from the past. ... C) I was still able to take advantage of that sale and order a couple of the component kits with the larger screen for use now and in those future projects. :thumb2: Overall I highly recommend these little gems.
Very cool, thanks for sharing. I've been thinking about putting them in my larger scale spaceships forbidden planet, Jupiter 2, etc. when i finally get around to it.
Helena is here at hand;
And the youth, mistook by me,
Pleading for a lover's fee.
Shall we their fond pageant see?
Lord, what fools these mortals be! -Puck