What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Alternate Universe club meet 04/15/16 (Burbank) MODEL SWAP

For info on other shows.
Do you have local shows that you'd like to post about. Put it here!

Moderator: Moderators

relikizan
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Earl of Epoxy

Alternate Universe club meet 04/15/16 (Burbank) MODEL SWAP

#1 Post by relikizan »

Hi all,

Our April meeting will take place on Saturday, April 15, 2017 at our new meeting location at McCambridge Park Racreation Center, 1515 N. Glenoaks Blvd., Burbank CA 91504.

Meeting times are as follows: 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM in meeting room 1.

There is parking in the lot next to the building and behind the center as well. This new location will make it easier for our members to exit off the Freeway and return as well.

For those of you who have not been to the new meeting location, this is a much nicer meeting room with windows, so there is lots of nature light. We will no longer feel we are meeting in a basement.

Remember to stop and pick up something to drink (Coffee, soda, water, etc.) as the machine in the lobby is not always working. We do offer snacks.

As always we will have our Show N' Tell table and bring anything you would like to work on during the meeting. We are one of the few clubs that allow this at every meeting.

Also as mention at the March meeting, we will be offering to those who want to participate our first "Clean Out Your Stash" day. If you have any kits or figures you want to trade, swap, or sell, bring a few in to this meeting.

Also as always, the club will accept any kits or figures for the prize table.

I will be sending out more reminders as we get closer to our meeting date.

I know I will be seeing some of you at Monsterpalooza, which is the weekend before our meeting.

Hope to see you there.

For more details about this club, please email: scifimodelersfv@aol.com
Bonjot Models - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonjot-Mo ... 8388458076

"The eagle never lost so much time, as when he submitted to learn of the crow." - William Blake