What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Brewer Brothers Show in Huntington Beach

For info on other shows.
Do you have local shows that you'd like to post about. Put it here!

Moderator: Moderators

mjbare
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Master of Masking

Brewer Brothers Show in Huntington Beach

#1 Post by mjbare »

Greetings all,

I was selling some of my stash on the Clubhouse but trips, family issues and a upstairs remodel has halted that the past year or so.

Got my butt in gear and going to try to sell some garage kits at the Brewer Bros show held at the Old World Village German Hall & Restaurant (7561 Center Ave. #49) in HB. Its right off the 405 at Beach Blvd. Show hours are 9am-3pm.

Don't see a way to load my excel list but here's a few I'll be selling:
Frederick March as Mr. Hyde, 1/6, MiM kit
David Hedison as The Fly, 1/8, Creature Arts, special autographed edition
Batman ala Neil Adams, 1/6
Curse of the Werewolf, 1/6, I think a Mike Hill sculpt plus a jail cell base, separately or together
Chaney Jr, tippy toe Wolfman, 1/6 w/base
Boris as Fu Manchu, 1/6, Dimensional Designs
and more

Hope to see you there.
--------
"Tish! You spoke French! You know what that does to me!!!" Gomez Addams

KITS WANTED: Terry Reynold's The Purple Monster Strikes. Marvin the Paranoid Robot UK kit

mjbare
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Master of Masking

Re: Brewer Brothers Show in Huntington Beach Aug 18, 2019

#2 Post by mjbare »

There’s another show tomorrow, August 18 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Old World Village.

Here are some of the GK’s I’m bringing:a Neil Adams Batman; a Yagher Wolfman, tiptoe version; Mike Hill Curse of the Werewolf and separately a Jail Cell for it; Darkness from Legend and a finishing kit for it; Karloff as Fu Manchu; TV Green Hornet and Kato; Jonny Quest Dr. Zin Robot Spy; Kong vs T-Rex; Chaney as the Vampire from London After Midnight; Geometric Medusa and separate Base; MiM Fredrick March as Mr. Hyde; Horizon RoboCop and separate base called Urban Destruction; Creature Arts David Hedison The Fly autographed edition; T. Kuntz The Man Who Laughs; Zod (Superman II) Kneel and a several other resin and plastic kits.

If you can’t make it, pm after tomorrow and if I didn’t sell it, I’ll be glad to ship it. USA only using USPS Priority for the Ins and tracking.
--------
"Tish! You spoke French! You know what that does to me!!!" Gomez Addams

KITS WANTED: Terry Reynold's The Purple Monster Strikes. Marvin the Paranoid Robot UK kit