What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Halloween show Brooklyn NY helpers needed!

For info on other shows.
Do you have local shows that you'd like to post about. Put it here!

Moderator: Moderators

plyometrics
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Master of Masking

Halloween show Brooklyn NY helpers needed!

#1 Post by plyometrics »

We are in the midst of putting together this years Halloween show and each year it gets a little bigger. We get a couple of thousand kids and this year, being on a Friday, I expect even more. You can see a short film of last years show at:

www.Transistor-films.com

Just follow the link for Halloween.

Anyway, we are a little short on people this year. Is there anyone that wants to be part of this? It is a whirlwind but it is a lot of fun. You of course can dress up as a monster etc. You can be a backstage light person, a prop operator, a crowd director/controller, or hand out candy. Keep in mind if you want to be part of the show (there will probably be three "performances") that you would have to be here for a couple of rehearsals too. Is there anyone in the NYC/Brooklyn area who really wants to be here with us on Halloween? It really is a LOT of fun. Its work to get it ready, but it's always worth it. If you want to be part of this please let me know ASAP. You can e mail me directly at :
Torhar@aol.com

BTW- This years show has a Indiana Jones/Laura Croft character, an Egyptian preist and...The Mummy vs The Golem!

Best,

Robert T.