What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Had a Great Time

Jerseyfest info, news, and questions here!

Moderator: Moderators

kevtk135
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

Had a Great Time

#1 Post by kevtk135 »

I really enjoyed myself. I did get mad at myself b/c I had a late start and the hiway to get to the NJ bridge was a parking lot. Got there so late that I missed most of the lecture/demos - tho I did get to see Bowen doing his sculpting toward the end of the day. I did get to see the contest room (a little light this year?), a few friends and of course spend money! But haha I came back with $100 - whats wrong with me!! Haha
I think next year Ill get a room so be there on Fri. for some workshops and such. Thanks again guys for another terrific show.
Kev
~~~

I used to never finish anyth

My little corner of the Net: http://www.kevtk.blogspot.com

Believe016
Brush Jockey

Re: Had a Great Time

#2 Post by Believe016 »

The show was just down right terrific. I would love to see this grow. It seems like the present hotel can accommodate that (and it is a nice place to hold the show).

Graybeard
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Bishop of Build Ups

#3 Post by Graybeard »

Great Show pretty much sold out of almost everything.

lonster
Glue Sniffer

#4 Post by lonster »

Had a BLAST! Always great to see good friends -- Terry Webb, Robb, Charlie, Mike, Scott, Matt, and anyone else I'm forgetting -- and meeting new ones, like Susan A., Mark Van Tine, Paul Gill, and the slew of folks who came by the Creepy Classics tables (and, no, the TV is not for sale...) Hat's off to Dave and Rob for organizing a wonderful show. And here's to many more Jersey Fests to come!
-- Bob Pellegrino

ManthingVT
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

#5 Post by ManthingVT »

I'm late as usual, but I had a great time at is show meeting people and seeing old(er) friends. I'm looking forward to next year!