What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Jerseyfest 2017 Hotel link live

Jerseyfest info, news, and questions here!

Moderator: Moderators

grog
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Jack of all Trades

Jerseyfest 2017 Hotel link live

#1 Post by grog »

Hello everyone,

The website has been updated and the link is now live to book your hotel rooms for Jerseyfest 2017. The dates are September 8th thru the 10th. The new hotel is amazing and they have made great concessions for us. Some of the new perks of the show are:

Free shuttle service from all Newark airport terminals to the hotel
Free parking for everyone staying at the hotel.
Free shuttle to the hotel for anyone taking mass transit to the airport
Mass transit to the show now available. Path trains and multiple bus services all going directly to the airport. Literally a 6 minute train ride from Manhattan.
Located in central New Jersey and easily accessible from route 95
Deeply discounted room rate of only $119.00 per night
Deeply discounted parking for guests coming to the show for day trips only. Parking reduced from $40 a day to a flat rate of $10

Stay tuned for many exciting announcement coming.

Here are the links for the hotel and for vendors wishing to get a table

Hotel room reservations : http://jerseyfestfair.com/?page_id=71
Vendor table requests : http://jerseyfestfair.com/?page_id=61

Any questions feel free to reach out to me :

Rob Salony
http://jerseyfestfair.com/

sktch4fn
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Squire of the Sprue

Re: Jerseyfest 2017 Hotel link live

#2 Post by sktch4fn »

Hey Rob!

I just spoke to the hotel and they told me that parking at the hotel is $28 although I told them I am coming for the show. Maybe the person I spoke to was not aware of the new perks but what should we do if they do try to charge us for parking? Who did you speak to at the hotel that gave us all those concessions?

Thanks

Edison

grog
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Jack of all Trades

#3 Post by grog »

Edison,

I want to be crystal clear about parking. For guests staying at the hotel the parking is free. For guests not staying at the hotel the parking is $10 for the day. The parking lot is a ticketed system and I am given tickets for all guests not staying at the hotel. Once you enter the ticket I give you it automatically change's the rate. As far as guests staying at the hotel a code will be entered by the event organizer for the fre parking.

Have no concerns.

sktch4fn
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Squire of the Sprue

#4 Post by sktch4fn »

grog wrote:Edison,

I want to be crystal clear about parking. For guests staying at the hotel the parking is free. For guests not staying at the hotel the parking is $10 for the day. The parking lot is a ticketed system and I am given tickets for all guests not staying at the hotel. Once you enter the ticket I give you it automatically change's the rate. As far as guests staying at the hotel a code will be entered by the event organizer for the fre parking.

Have no concerns.
I'm not worried Rob. If you say it will be free (I'm staying at the hotel) then I trust you. I am super excited about going for this is my first East coast show after I moved from Arizona last year. I can't wait to meet all of you guys....

E.