What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Resintopia Blast From The Past!!

Resintopia info, news, and questions here!

Moderator: Moderators

RESINCRYPT
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten
Earl of Epoxy

Resintopia Blast From The Past!!

#1 Post by RESINCRYPT »

Here's a Blast from the Past from Crowdiddley Productions in association with Resintopia featuring "The Masked Modeler". The video is quite entertaining and showcases our first show. The Eye Candy is Amazing as are the interviews with some of the hobbies most prolific personalities including Terry Webb, Fred DiSanto, Kit producers and garage kit enthusiasts. This is where Resintopia began and continues to Amaze! The vibe was magical and memorable throughout the weekend. Our show has grown since and our special guests, vendors and attendees have increased. This years show is stacked and we plan to add more to it in the months to come leading up to the show. More details about Resintopia 3 can be found here http://www.resintopia.com A splendid time is guaranteed for all. Please sit back, click the link below and enjoy. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I0xd4yA ... video_user

Cult of Personality
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten
Earl of Epoxy

Re: Resintopia Blast From The Past!!

#2 Post by Cult of Personality »

Got my email about tables Vin, so now I am OFFICIALLY excited! :D Have a few budget hiccups to work out (the cold weather has almost DOUBLED my heating bill over last year) but I will be getting you the table $$$$ very soon! :D
Tom
The more things change, the more they stay the same...

romanstudios
Finger Painter

Re: Resintopia Blast From The Past!!

#3 Post by romanstudios »

It's to going to be epic! :P :lol: 8) :shock: :D :mrgreen: