Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth sample You Tube page

This is a forum dedicated to the discussion of Recorded Music. Not related to any particular Genre.

There's only two kinds of Music... Good Music and Bad Music.....So drop a coin in the slot, put on your Blue Suede Shoes and c'mon in....

Moderators: tay666, Moderators

Bubba
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth sample You Tube pa

#61 Post by Bubba »

Back to Van Halen, let me say this... Yup, he's a bit rusty, and saves his strength vocally and physically, BUT, you won't be seeing Dave doing Burger King (Steven Tyler) or Stanley Steemer (Dee Snider) commercials any time soon... :lol:
"Why does it smell like the dog's tongue in here?"
Heavy Metal Spike
Knight of the Round Bench
Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)

Re: Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth sample You Tube pa

#62 Post by Heavy Metal Spike »

Heavy Metal Spike wrote:As with most classic bands new releases for me & mine - this has been on random replay for most of the last 5 days.

I have one thing to say - "Stay Frosty" boys n' gurls . . . . :wink:

(* by FAR the best track on the album - and shows why DLR's solo stuff did SO well *)
I'm guessing a number of us know that Dave has his own YouTube channel - "TheRothShow".

The episodes are always interesting. The man is a consummate entertainer and I could listen to him for hours. He'd make a great after-dinner speaker (even without the cigar heritage).

Here's his background & musings on my fave track off the album. A colourful history and a list of influences that are as obvious having heard them as they were elusive before.
        • ". . . God is love - but get it in writing . . . "

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Image