Looking for a part!

Show off your work or ask a question about current or classic hobby model kits! Any subject as long as it's rendered in injection molded styrene--this is the place to be!

Moderators: tay666, Moderators

Lonnie James
CH Supporter / Registered Seller
CH Supporter / Registered Seller

Looking for a part!

#1 Post by Lonnie James »

Hey all: I'm looking for a part from my Polar Lights big Godzilla kit. The cat absounded with one of the trains and It can't be found.If anyone has an extra one, or one you won't be using or if I could print one somehow it would be appreciat

Thanks in advance
Lonnie
I'm not a hard working guy, I'm a genius!

Visit my Website!

https://lj4429.wixsite.com/monstermodelmadness
Aurora 484
Glue Sniffer

Re: Looking for a part!

#2 Post by Aurora 484 »

Well, given its size, it's doubtful that kitty has swallowed it. As a cat minder, my advice is to keep looking for it - it's there somewhere...
Glusniffer
Knight of the Round Bench

Re: Looking for a part!

#3 Post by Glusniffer »

I have one! Just gotta find it and I'm pretty sure were its at. Limme get back to ya.

Edit: Scratch that. Damn! I'm sorry. Earlier this year I went through several boxes and drawers and rounded up all the x-tra parts Ive collected over the past 20 years and I remember seeing them in fact I know I did because I found the tank. But I put everything into one big plastic bin and threw out anything I knew I woudnt ever use so that could very well be their fate. What sux the most is they were molded in white. My bad. Didnt mean to get your hopes up.... :?

Your welcome to tank if youd like.
Jeff doesn't follow directions.
Jeff doesn't pay attention.
Jeff doesn't use time wisely,
Jeff doesn't play well with others......