Kitbuilders Show?

Post Kitbuilders Monstrous Weekend-related posts here.

Moderator: Moderators

tohoboy
Jack of all Trades

Kitbuilders Show?

#1 Post by tohoboy »

So how was the Kitbuilders show? Any cool kit scores?
centaur1
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#2 Post by centaur1 »

Bubba
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#3 Post by Bubba »

Well, since nobody else answered... HELL YEAH there were cool kit scores to be had! Matt of KaijuModeler was there, and he had quite possibly his biggest selection I've seen... I personally scored an Image Mothra Super-Deform to go with my previous G vs. Mothra Larva purchase, as well as a MAJOR score... That being the M1 50cm '64 Godzilla.. That thing is as big as my daughter!!! Best '64 out there!!! Really looking forward to engineering that one, as it is made of the "suit style" vinyl, so it is softer than usual, more like rubber...

If any progress is made. I'll be sure to post...
"Why does it smell like the dog's tongue in here?"
Evil_Ryu
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#4 Post by Evil_Ryu »

Bubba that was a great score! That G is huge!!! I totally agree that it's the ultimate '64 kit. Matt had a bunch of new kits, including MM 28's 1966 kit and T's new GMK kit. He had those built up and displayed and they are AWESOME!

As for me, I picked up T's new GMK kit and Images 30cm "sitting" 1966 Godzilla kit. Big Thanks to Matt for those 2 kits! I definitely recommend T's new GMK kit for all you GMK fans out there.
tohoboy
Jack of all Trades

#5 Post by tohoboy »

Hey Ryu,

Just picked up the T's Facto GMK! Can't wait until it arrives!
Evil_Ryu
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#6 Post by Evil_Ryu »

tohoboy wrote:Hey Ryu,

Just picked up the T's Facto GMK! Can't wait until it arrives!
Oh you're gonna love it!!! It's easily one of the BEST GMK kits out there... IMO. And as always, excellent everything from T's Facto.
tohoboy
Jack of all Trades

#7 Post by tohoboy »

Kit just came this Saturday (Matt rocks!). It is AWESOME!!!!! Spot on likeness and super detail. Bought a few Greenmax kits off Ebay to build a diorama for him. I was thinking of the scene where he first fires off his breath ray after surfacing in Tokyo Harbor when all the people are running.
Evil_Ryu
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#8 Post by Evil_Ryu »

I swear I love that kit!!! It's just such a powerful pose. Everything about the sculpture is menacing, just as it should be. I also like how the pose lends itself to many dio possibilities. Can't wait to see what you do with it.