UKGK 2011

UKGK, Memro, IPMS, etc info, news, and questions here!

Moderator: Moderators

artbean82
Glue Sniffer

UKGK 2011

#1 Post by artbean82 »

Hi all

met up with dave the other day and discussed a few things regarding the show, seems like a bring your own paint comp is the best option what do you all think? these will be a bust,best of show, figure comps

also if anyone would like a dealers table please let myself know or Dave by the end of this month, just because people who had a table last year does not mean one is automaticaly given this year

cheers

Matt
resin is more important than food or bills.......
boxerdog
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

Re: UKGK 2011

#2 Post by boxerdog »

looking like its gonna be a good show.a bring your own paint up seams best option,i go for that.paul
artbean82
Glue Sniffer

Re: UKGK 2011

#3 Post by artbean82 »

Ye i think thats what we will go with but i need to get the word form the boss!

Matt
artbean82
Glue Sniffer

Re: UKGK 2011 please read!

#4 Post by artbean82 »

hello all

i have just been speaking to dave regarding the show and as i have previoulsy stated with the dealer tables could you please let me or Dave know before the end of the week, just because you had a table last year does not mean you will automaticaly get one reserved this year, if you do not reserve a table your space will be passed onto the next seller who is on the wait list, there is limited space left so be quick if you want a table.

there will be three competions running on the day, best bust, best single figure and best of show. each will have there own idividual prize. best bust winner wins a classic 1/4th bust, best figure will win a classic single figure kit, best of show will win a voucher for 50% of a new show release kit or bust. for the bust and kit winners there will be a few kits to choose from. things could change so i will update as i get the news.

i have had the pleasure of painting a few of the show releases and let me tell you they are amazing if all goes well with casting and production there should be around 8 new kits.

SELLERS!! REMEMBER YOU NEED TO RESERVE A TABLE WITH ME OR DAVE BEFORE THE WEEKS OUT

more news as it comes

cheers

Matt