What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

FALL Trailer....

Discuss Movies, Televison and all your favorites whether they be on DVD, VHS, or the Silver Screen

Moderator: Moderators

Glusniffer
Knight of the Round Bench

FALL Trailer....

#1 Post by Glusniffer »

This came up in my you-tube feed today. Obviously not a big budget flick but I bet its a real on the edge (literally) nail-biter that will get your adrenaline up! :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa5MXOMN1lM
Jeff doesn't follow directions.
Jeff doesn't pay attention.
Jeff doesn't use time wisely,
Jeff doesn't play well with others......

Ant
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Earl of Epoxy

Re: FALL Trailer....

#2 Post by Ant »

Holy crap! That trailer gave me the willies more than any horror film I've seen in the last decade! :shock:

Heavy Metal Spike
Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)

#3 Post by Heavy Metal Spike »

Ant wrote:Holy crap! That trailer gave me the willies more than any horror film I've seen in the last decade! :shock:
LOL - but I agree with you completely . . . in fact . . . I couldn't watch to the end (so there's a fair chance I'll be giving the movie a miss) :lol:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Image

tay666
Site Admin
Resin Slayer

#4 Post by tay666 »

That does look great.
But, I don't care for heights like that, and doubt I would enjoy watching the movie.
I did make it through the trailer, but it was iffy for a bit.
Trevor Ylisaari

Check out My Prehistoric Scenes site and forum

"Nothing like a trail of blood
To find your way back home."

WANTED - Bat Rider - produced by Wraiths

Glusniffer

#5 Post by Glusniffer »

I thought it would grab a couple of you, bwaa haa.... to be honest it made my palms sweat also and I work in a 16-story building. I saw a clip with the two gals and they actually did their own stunts. But everything was filmed from a 100 ft. platform. 100 ft. is far much less than 2000 ft. But that's still around 10 stories. About 600 ft. taller than the WTC was for comparison.
So just imagine... what if you got sleepy or the wind picked up? And the last place to be in a thunderstorm!
It can't be too low budget with Negan in it but seeing its been out for over a week it will probably be available pretty soon. I'm not keen on heights either but it should be a real rush! 8)

I hearby decree "The Fall Challenge"! :twisted:

Heavy Metal Spike
Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)

#6 Post by Heavy Metal Spike »

Glusniffer wrote: . . . I hearby decree "The Fall Challenge"! :twisted:

OK - I'll be the first to don the chicken outfit - may as well get it out of the way now :D Image

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Image

Glusniffer

#7 Post by Glusniffer »

Heavy Metal Spike wrote:
Glusniffer wrote: . . . I hearby decree "The Fall Challenge"! :twisted:

OK - I'll be the first to don the chicken outfit - may as well get it out of the way now :D Image

Awww. Aint nuthin a couple beers can't handle! :wink:

Fun story.... Back in my mid 20's in the next town over there was a place called Todds Knob. Its still there and the highest point outside of Nashville. Up there was what was called the Viacom tower. It was about 75 ft. and was in the direct path from the north for the airlines traffic landing. My buddy Donald (RIP) had a key too get in the fence and we would go up there with a 12-pack. At the top was a small metal circle. We had a couple of 2x8 boards we would sit on and wave at the planes as they went by. Never got busted! Good times! :wink:

Misellus
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Master of Masking

#8 Post by Misellus »

I watched it last night. I HATE heights and probably couldn't get higher than 20-30 feet IRL. Everytime they showed the loose or falling bolts my sphincter puckered. There was a line in the Final Fantasy MMORPG your character shouts during a cutscene: "This is dumb. You're going to die and you're going to leave a dumb corpse." That went through my head several times as they were climbing.

After they're on the top it was a lot better. Flying and looking at heights doesn't bother me so much, it's the ladders.

All in all, fun movie for some cheap, non-horror, horror movie scares. Believe it or not there were a couple jump scares (that didn't involve jumping). Several very funny moments also.

Negan was only in it for a couple minutes at the beginning and a few more at the end. Main character's dad who keeps trying to get her to move on from the death of her husband.

100% admit I'd be too chicken to do the climb, but I'll watch the movie, and laugh at the idiots who did
m-
People Say Nothing Is Impossible, But I Do Nothing Every Day
-Theodor Rosyfelt