What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

New Rule! (revised Oct 2 2004)

Discuss Movies, Televison and all your favorites whether they be on DVD, VHS, or the Silver Screen

Moderator: Moderators

Oriontide
Clubhouse Alumni
Earl of Epoxy

New Rule! (revised Oct 2 2004)

#1 Post by Oriontide »

I would just like to ask everybody who posts in the Screening Room to please refrain from talking about bootleg DVDs. You are more than welcome to talk about the regular, store-bought DVDs, or even DVDs that you've burned yourself (as long as you don't try to sell them on the b-board).

I'd like to thank everybody in advance for their understanding and cooperation. :mrgreen:

P.S.: The rule regarding no discussion of political topics still stands. Please see the original notice below:

I have received a great deal of emails and private messages concerning this, and the overwhelming majority--every single one of them--wants politics banned from the boards.

And so, to borrow a phrase from Bill Maher:

New Rule!

No more politics in the Screening Room. At all. No exceptions.

Thank you for your cooperation, and if you don't cooperate, your political thread will be deleted. :mrgreen:

Thanks again!

Sean

bucketfoot-al
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

Re: New Rule! (revised Oct 2 2004)

#2 Post by bucketfoot-al »

Damn - that was 2004. Can you imagine how fast any conversations in a political vein would "go South" these days?? :rolf:

Thank the Lord for the quiet sanity and sanctity that is the CH!! In a way we should be glad that the average membership age around here is above 50. Because my observations around the 'Net the past few years have left me in great doubt that most members of the younger generations can even say "Good Morning" without going off the rails into the aforementioned Verbotten topic!!!!

And that is sadly, NOT funny. At all.

Now on to the movie topic I wanted to post when this thread drew my eye ...
Bucketfoot-Al
http://bucketfoot-al.tripod.com/DinoModels/

"You may all go to Hell. I will go to Texas."
-Davy Crockett