What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Dee Snider for cancer research.......

This is a forum dedicated to the discussion of Recorded Music. Not related to any particular Genre.

There's only two kinds of Music... Good Music and Bad Music.....So drop a coin in the slot, put on your Blue Suede Shoes and c'mon in....

Moderators: tay666, Moderators

Glusniffer
Knight of the Round Bench

Dee Snider for cancer research.......

#1 Post by Glusniffer »

Hey guy's. Haven't posted much of late. But I'm posting this in memory of my 'sister'. She lost her battle against breast cancer last November. Sadly mom followed in May of this year. I'm good with it all so anyways.... this is just awesome. :wink:

https://www.yahoo.com/music/dee-snider- ... 06767.html
Jeff doesn't follow directions.
Jeff doesn't pay attention.
Jeff doesn't use time wisely,
Jeff doesn't play well with others......

Heavy Metal Spike
Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)

Re: Dee Snider for cancer research.......

#2 Post by Heavy Metal Spike »

Sorry about your losses bud :cry:

Thank-you for sharing the link with the forum. I found out about this end of last week but didn't get off my backside to post it.

The same version of the song (at least it was an acoustic version) was used a few weeks back to help raise awareness about Musicians not getting royalties from radio stations.

Dee STILL has an incredibly powerful & emotive voice.

Who'd have thought 32 years ago that a song with lyrics against "the establishment" and "authority" could be just as meaningful regarding cancer.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Image

Glusniffer

Re: Dee Snider for cancer research.......

#3 Post by Glusniffer »

Heavy Metal Spike wrote:Sorry about your losses bud :cry:

Thank-you for sharing the link with the forum. I found out about this end of last week but didn't get off my backside to post it.

The same version of the song (at least it was an acoustic version) was used a few weeks back to help raise awareness about Musicians not getting royalties from radio stations.

Dee STILL has an incredibly powerful & emotive voice.

Who'd have thought 32 years ago that a song with lyrics against "the establishment" and "authority" could be just as meaningful regarding cancer.

My thinking as well. Dee rocks! I recently read Lita Ford's auto-bi and Dee wrote the beginning and plays a major part in her life. Great read for the hard rock or metal enthusiast. 8)
Jeff doesn't follow directions.
Jeff doesn't pay attention.
Jeff doesn't use time wisely,
Jeff doesn't play well with others......