What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Welcome to the Jukebox

This is a forum dedicated to the discussion of Recorded Music. Not related to any particular Genre.

There's only two kinds of Music... Good Music and Bad Music.....So drop a coin in the slot, put on your Blue Suede Shoes and c'mon in....

Moderators: tay666, Moderators

tay666
Site Admin
Resin Slayer

Welcome to the Jukebox

#1 Post by tay666 »

For those of you coming over from the Clubhouse, welcome to the new digs. For any newbies, come on in and make yourself at home.

I am your moderator. I'll be the one keeping an eye on you and keeping things under control (boy did they pick the wrong person for this job :) )

Basically anything having to do with music is fair game here. Any style or genre. It's all wide open.

Candid discussion, reviews, and opinions are encouraged, with a few guidlines.
1. No bashing groups or styles. Saying "I don't like or care for "X" style of music", is a lot different than saying "Group "X" sucks."
We all have a variety of tastes. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that I feel the same. Be considerate of the feeling of others.

2. Opinions are fine, but back them up with some reasons. Tell us why you like or don't like something. Helps keep the discusion moving along. Also if we can get an idea of your tastes, someone might be able to turn you on to something cool that you haven't heard before.

I'm not up on many new releases, so if you know of anything new or coming out, feel free to post about it.
Favorite artist going on tour, let us know.
Just get back from a show, tell us about it.

Well, enough with the formalities.
Lets kick up some tunes and have some fun! :D
Trevor Ylisaari

Check out My Prehistoric Scenes site and forum

"Nothing like a trail of blood
To find your way back home."

WANTED - Bat Rider - produced by Wraiths

surrealsculptures5
Glue Sniffer

the Jukebox

#2 Post by surrealsculptures5 »

Great new topic! Thanks for adding...