What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Justice League Headquarters

Post and discuss "Off Topic" things here...

Moderator: Moderators

Misellus
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Master of Masking

Justice League Headquarters

#1 Post by Misellus »

Planning an assault with a bunch of superheroes would probably become predictable.

AM: “Is this warehouse near a river possibly? Because I could…”
BM: “No, Aquaman, no large bodies of water nearby. Anyone have viable suggestions?”
AM: “Aw.”
F: “I could…”
BM: “Let me guess, Flash, run at them very quickly and steal all their guns or possibly create a tornado around them?”
F: “Well what the hell else am I going to do? Challenge them to a game of Clue? Of course I’m going to use my superpowers in the manner that has proven effective in the past. That’s what all of us always do! Why do we even have planning meetings? Why, what are you going to do, Bruce? Offset the cost of the missiles you launch from the Batwing by buying fifty-million shares of Oracle and then passively make more money in a month than the bottom 99% of Gotham combined? You know if you put some of that money into Gotham ISDs, you’d halve crime in a generation!”
BM: “Okay, geeze! Obviously we’ve ventured into a sore area. I withdraw my earlier sarcasm.”
F: “Thank you.”
BM: “… Buuut…”
F: “Yes! I’m going to run in and steal all their guns so those of us who can’t actually dodge bullets can concentrate on other things!”
BM: *slowly backs away from podium*

Stolen from GrrlPower, if you've never read it, it's worth a look
https://www.grrlpowercomic.com/
People Say Nothing Is Impossible, But I Do Nothing Every Day
-Theodor Rosyfelt

spock
Site Admin
Bishop of Build Ups

Re: Justice League Headquarters

#2 Post by spock »

Stolen from GrrlPower, if you've never read it, it's worth a look https://www.grrlpowercomic.com/
Yes, it was.
The Clubhouse Model Gallery
When I was a kid I wanted to be older...this is NOT what I had in mind!