What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

The 2018 NFL SEASON!!!

Post and discuss "Off Topic" things here...

Moderator: Moderators

DoctorG
Bishop of Build Ups

Re: The 2018 NFL SEASON!!!

#81 Post by DoctorG »

Buc Wheat wrote:
Just finished watching the Duck Boats!!! Hey, Greenboy... no fires!! not one!!!
bwhahahahahahahaha!

See ya next year, boys! Let's see if the new Miami coach will actually do something
for the Belichick coaching tree! (hasn't been good at all up til now!)

at least we know Fignewton has an excuse next year! hee hee
Yo Shippie!

Before you put your away your throne as the self-proclaimed Director Of Operations related to Football in the US ,ask yourself this question: Why do you think no one (other than a few comments from Marc and Joe) joined in on the NFL thread this year? It's because most of your comments are unsportsmanlike, derogatory, and frankly, based on the stuff you wrote during the 2017 SB match-up, should've gotten you bounced off the CH. Play nice, and others will chime in; otherwise, you'll be doing it all by yourself again next season. But then again, I think you're pretty good at doing things by yourself :wink:

As for my Eagles? I couldn't have been prouder. Given up for dead at 4-6, they roared back at the end of the season, and with a little luck, made the playoffs and advanced. They even gave the Saints a good scare there for one quarter. And, if the Eagles hadn't beaten the Texans, I don't think your Cheatriots would've gotten that 2 seed and the bye, so you owe me one :wink: And how about Chris Long as NFL Man of the Year? He joins three other Eagles for that honor. You know what? I looked at that list and shame, shame, shame--there are no Patriots! I guess that's just the Patriot Way :wink:Did the Eagles repeat as SB Champions? No, of course not, but I'd rather be a team that's competitive year after year and makes it to the SB now and then, than a team that's there every year (and has the easiest path to the SB) and is universally despised by everyone outside of New England.

As for the Patriots? Congratulations on the sixth ring--what a truly great accomplishment. Their win also revalidates the Eagles SB win last year, as no one can say that the Pats were on the decline last year.

Now, I know you're going get all slap-happy responding to this, but guess what? This is my only post, and I'm not reading anything on this thread after this, so knock yourself out. Like I said, I may chime in next year, but only if you give other teams and their fans some respect.

Now, I'm off to New Orleans to console those Saints fans who were cheated out of a SB. I'm guessing they would've given the Pats a bigger fight than the Rams and made the SB a much better game to watch than the one we saw :wink:

TTFN, see ya' next year :wink:
Dr. G.

bucketfoot-al
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

#82 Post by bucketfoot-al »

Gee ... I wonder what I missed a year ago?
Bucketfoot-Al
http://bucketfoot-al.tripod.com/DinoModels/

"You may all go to Hell. I will go to Texas."
-Davy Crockett

Crazy Joe
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Wizard of Washes

#83 Post by Crazy Joe »

CAM NEWTON will be back with MEGA-VENGANCE next season -

SHIPPIE.......

And I'll gloat to see the imminent decline of your boy Tommy Terrific...
crazy joe

"Many miles away----- something rises to the surface...

of a dark........

Scottish.......

lake............"

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cjmodels/albums

bucketfoot-al
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

#84 Post by bucketfoot-al »

Jeez, Joe, I HOPE you are kidding there ... 'cause if you place your faith in one of the more overrated QBs of recent memory, you are bound to be disappointed .... Newton wasn't even THAT good in his Superbowl season ... and that's as close as he'll ever get to another one ...

... having said that, let's revisit that Superbowl against the offense-less Denver Broncos .... his coach should have been FIRED the moment that the final gun sounded ...

... lemme put it this way (I need a short break from work so allow me to rant for a moment here :wink: )

... Lets say that I have a double-threat QB going against an offense-less team with a GREAT defense ... he has never been all that good as a pocket passer, he used to create openings using his legs, but this year he's gotten better in the pocket ... so ....

... let's turn him into a F****G STATUE in the biggest game of the year against the best defense the league has seen in a decade and let's see what happens!!

THAT - *LITERALLY* - is a summary of his coaches' offensive game plan!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

The result - PREDICTABLE. And it was the only way that Denver COULD win that game - they must have put a mole on Newton's team's coaching staff!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Newton had only been let loose to do what he did best (Denver would cover his receivers and have no one left for HIM - IF - IF he was let loose to RUN - then the Panthers would have beat Denver comfortably).

OK. Rant over. Honestly - I was rooting for Peyton and Denver, so I was happy the way things turned out.

But the offensive game plan of the Panthers for that game was the WORST I have ever seen. Any occasional fan could have scripted it better.

Now I've got to get back to work. :lol:
Last edited by bucketfoot-al on February 9th, 2019, 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bucketfoot-Al

-Davy Crockett

FilmMkr
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Bishop of Build Ups

#85 Post by FilmMkr »

Go Astros!

bucketfoot-al
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

#86 Post by bucketfoot-al »

Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bucketfoot-Al

-Davy Crockett

Buc Wheat
Bishop of Build Ups

#87 Post by Buc Wheat »

Greenboys back!!! Yay!!!!!!
DoctorG wrote: Why do you think no one (other than a few comments from Marc and Joe) joined in on the NFL thread this year?
hmmmm...becuz Marc and Joe wear big boy pants...

It's because ... [blah...blah...blah...]
TTFN, see ya' next year
So should we put you down as a Jax fan next year?

...and maybe see ya in ..uh.. week ONE, maybe?!

Buc Wheat
Bishop of Build Ups

#88 Post by Buc Wheat »

Crazy Joe wrote:
CAM NEWTON will be back with MEGA-VENGANCE next season - SHIPPIE.......
hahaha oooookay.
And I'll gloat to see the imminent decline of your boy Tommy Terrific...
We've been waiting for that day since he turned 37!!!! And if ya cudn't beat him this
year, just shows how pee-wee your teams are!

looking fwd to 2019, my shippies! (yes, you too Greenboy!) (yes, we see ya)

FilmMkr
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Bishop of Build Ups

#89 Post by FilmMkr »

OOPS!!!

Who does he thing he is? A SAILOR?!?

“Meanwhile, Kerr said that police hold video evidence of Kraft involved in sex acts in the massage parlor on two occasions. In total, 25 people have been charged with soliciting prostitution at Orchids of Asia. The police chief added that there's video evidence against "all of the individuals being charged."

bucketfoot-al
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

#90 Post by bucketfoot-al »

You are a BILLIONAIRE. Like, you have more money than you can spend in 1000 lifetimes.

You want something "extra-curricular". OK. I may not agree with you on that but its not against the law per se (unless you go pay someone in a strip club to give it to you!!!!).

Aren't there better ways to go about getting it??? its 2019, not 1959!!!!

This has got to be one of the most embarassingly flat out STUPID things I have ever heard of (IF TRUE - got to throw in that caveat. None of us has seen the evidence).
Bucketfoot-Al

-Davy Crockett

Buc Wheat
Bishop of Build Ups

#91 Post by Buc Wheat »

Isn't the Superbowl next year in Miami... maybe he
was just 'scouting' out places his players could get a good
rub down... you know, in case Bill kicks Alex Guerrero off the
plane again?!