What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Mcdevitt's Mini Hulk

All aspects of Historical and Fantasy Miniatures are under discussion: including creating diorama's and vignettes.

Moderators: Jim Bertges, Moderators

kevtk135
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

Mcdevitt's Mini Hulk

#1 Post by kevtk135 »

This mini kit was a nice surprise from sculptor Troy McDevitt for joining his Patreon Page at a certain level.
A typically well done figure from Troy is approximately 54mm or so (I'll measure and edit the post later) and shows the Hulk perched on the rock pile.
It comes in two parts and is in a green resin. There is the slightest seam line that's only noticed on the smoother parts of the figure. Super easy to make that go away.

Started with a base coat -

With essentially 2 colors, this guy was an easy one to complete. After the base colors were laid down in the previous session, all that was left was to add highlights and little details.
Starting off with V's Black Green, I added a little flesh color to brighten the color. This was done a total of 3 times. Since the pants aren't a real focus, they were given two highlights.

I added Ivory to the eyes and teeth, and then a highlight of V's Off White to the teeth, and a green pupil to the eyes. To unify all the colors I added Citadel's Green Wash to the skin, and purple to the pants. With that the model was done. Thanks for looking.

(Sorry the image doesn't let the pupil show up so he's looking kind of zombie like. There IS a pupil there.) ;)

And a size comparison -
Kev
~~~

I used to never finish anyth

My little corner of the Net: http://www.kevtk.blogspot.com