What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Miss Cupidon (LOTS of skin)

All aspects of Historical and Fantasy Miniatures are under discussion: including creating diorama's and vignettes.

Moderators: Jim Bertges, Moderators

kevtk135
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

Miss Cupidon (LOTS of skin)

#1 Post by kevtk135 »

Yep, I know this Valentines Day looking mini should be done the end of Jan. or the beginning of Feb., But this was one of my multiple figs that I do at one time. I took this one b/c I figured it was easy to do. and it mostly was. I must have seen it announced somewhere on FB, and me liking the work of Gautier Giroud, the sculptor, I picked it up. Only when it arrived did I realize it was only 35mm!

The kit came in 4 resin parts and was limited to 250 copies. I got #13. As of this date, there was still 26 left in case you want one.

With this one getting worked on a little at a time, I never managed to take a WIP pic(s), Tho it was fairly simple. The sample shown on the WEBSITE, had her wrapped in blue ribbon, but the Cupid thing had me thinking a pinkish red. Skin tones were based on my usual V. Beige Red. The figure was standing on a single rock, and I stayed with that them getting out little wood chips to make a rock pile. With that looking to manly, I added some nice green grass, and then dye the yellow foam flowers i had, with that same pink red. Thanks for looking.

Kev
~~~

I used to never finish anyth

My little corner of the Net: http://www.kevtk.blogspot.com

Warped Speed
Squire of the Sprue

Re: Miss Cupidon (LOTS of skin)

#2 Post by Warped Speed »

...just as I suspected, Dirty Old Man! :lol:

Carl-

kevtk135
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

#3 Post by kevtk135 »

Warped Speed wrote:...just as I suspected, Dirty Old Man! :lol:

Carl-
Hehe, It's in my stash so long I was a dirty middle aged man when I bought it. ;)
Kev
~~~

I used to never finish anyth

My little corner of the Net: http://www.kevtk.blogspot.com

Warped Speed
Squire of the Sprue

#4 Post by Warped Speed »

kevtk135 wrote:
Warped Speed wrote:...just as I suspected, Dirty Old Man! :lol:

Carl-
Hehe, It's in my stash so long I was a dirty middle aged man when I bought it. ;)

LOL!

Carl-