What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Arnold T2 custom Hot Toys action fi by Wayne The Dane Hansen

Customizing Action Figures, Dolls, Die Cast Vehicles and Other Toys. Also repainting, customizing and collecting Pre-Painted Statues.

Moderator: Moderators

siegaard
GK Godfather
Jack of all Trades

Arnold T2 custom Hot Toys action fi by Wayne The Dane Hansen

#1 Post by siegaard »

Dear Clubhousers and toy Folks,
Wayne THE DANE here!
My new fav hobby is 12 inch action figures and statues. Old & Lazy. That's me these days.
My Hot Toys T-2 DX10 Arnold parts are almost all in, so I HAD to strip my Hot Toys Predator Dutch figure's outfit and weapons into a baggie and "suit-up" with these real leathers! My COOMODEL MINIGUN and Hot Toys T-2 DX10 M79 Grenade Launcher with ammo bandoleer came in too. While I have done 1-ofs of this theme in the past, it is hard to beat what I got here!
I once had a guy come into my Vietnam ER with a live M79 Grenade round in his belly! OOPS!
Anyways here some beauty shots of my Hot Toys MMS (Movie Masterpeice Series) T2 Arnold Head, Hot Toys T-2 DX10 equipment on a TTL (True Type) muscular body filled out in the pecks and biceps with wads of cotton. If they are going to make a DX PERS (parallel eye rotating system) head, get the likeness as good as this one! I am in hog heaven!
ENJOY!

Next up for me is a custom CM Toys Starz Spartacus character, Doctore. I have the Spartacus stock from the box and am using him to Aves Epoxy the chest leathers ( the bodies are identical from this company) for Doctore, the Gladiator's DI, drill instructor in the series.
"You can do anything you set your mind to", My mama told me......

vilmaxiii

Re: Arnold T2 custom Hot Toys action fi by Wayne The Dane Ha

#2 Post by vilmaxiii »

wow!!!!!! love this cool to see custom 1:6's hot toys has some decent bodies!! ware do you get your supplys?

crazycanuk
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Earl of Epoxy

Re: Arnold T2 custom Hot Toys action fi by Wayne The Dane Ha

#3 Post by crazycanuk »

Fantastic Job Wayne !!! :D :D :D
Phil C.