What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Rolls, Floats, & Fly's Kit Show - Buena Park, CA June 27th

For info on other shows.
Do you have local shows that you'd like to post about. Put it here!

Moderator: Moderators

mjbare
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Master of Masking

Rolls, Floats, & Fly's Kit Show - Buena Park, CA June 27th

#1 Post by mjbare »

This coming Sunday from 9 am to 2:30 pm at the Holiday Inn on Beach Blvd., just north of the 91 freeway.

I'll be there selling some garage kits as well as some plastic. Some of the kits I'll be bringing:
Jupiter's Mrs. Peel, John Steed, and James Bond; Neil Adams' Batman; Endless Enterprises Dark Knight; Vison Models Elvira Reclining; Kim Ito's Green Hornet & Kato; Anubus Johnny Quest Dr. Zin Robot Spy; Dimensional Designs - Boris as Dr. Fu Manchu; Mojo Resin - Lara Croft w/base; Aurora MAD Alfred E. Neuman; Geometric - Medusa + Base (MiM?); MiM - Fredrick March Mr. Hyde; Saturn LTD - Sinbad the Duel; Creature Arts - The Fly documentation signed by David Hedison; Lunar Models - Time Tunnel (TV).

Hope to see you there.
--------
"Tish! You spoke French! You know what that does to me!!!" Gomez Addams

KITS WANTED: Terry Reynold's The Purple Monster Strikes. Marvin the Paranoid Robot UK kit

overspray
Jack of all Trades

Re: Rolls, Floats, & Fly's Kit Show - Buena Park, CA June 27

#2 Post by overspray »

I was planning to stop by, but a family commitment ran longer than expected. Is this primarily a car and military kit show? How was the turn out? Are there many figure kits there? Any idea on when the next one will be?

(Sorry for all the questions!)

mjbare
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Master of Masking

Re: Rolls, Floats, & Fly's Kit Show - Buena Park, CA June 27

#3 Post by mjbare »

Questions are always good.

Yes, its mainly a car, plane, armor kit show. Some had some sf/fantasy, mostly mass produced plastic kits. The next show is Sunday, October 24th, same place.

I was the only one with figure garage kits. I'll be selling there as well as at the IPMS OC OrangeCon on Sat Oct 2nd at the Hotel Fullerton where South Raymond meets the 91 freeway. Is there anything specific you're looking for? I'd be glad to see if I'm selling it. PM me.

Michael
--------
"Tish! You spoke French! You know what that does to me!!!" Gomez Addams

KITS WANTED: Terry Reynold's The Purple Monster Strikes. Marvin the Paranoid Robot UK kit