What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Rochard Magazine- New comcept art

Pull up a chair and discuss your favorite books, magazines, comic books, etc.
But not too loud, the Librarian doesn't like noise...

Moderator: Moderators

Rochard65
Glue Sniffer

Rochard Magazine- New comcept art

#1 Post by Rochard65 »

https://www.google.es/url?sa=i&rct=j&q= ... 2562308805

For many months i've been working with two colleagues to do a new magazine about modelling and all arts and specialities which surround or could be compatible with it. A month ago we began with the physical edition in spanish, sold in some stores and in our web page. It is a bi-monthly magazine. Now we could present the digital edition, in english downloadable from http://www.rochardmagazine.com for all the world. In that first issue youl find steps by steps, interviews, info about our sponsors, tributes and many many more.
As I said in the introduction text, our aim is to do a magazine in which you can find several new arts, whom are related between them. For example, to do a miniature you need to do a concept, and/or illustration, sculpting it, you need materials for the casting and the whole process, paint it, there are so many paint brands and ways to do it... If you move the interest into cinema prosthetics, the process is exactly the same. They are only two specialities in a so wide world. The magazines, until now are too specific: only modeling, only illustration, only cinema applications... Then we saw that there were a need for a new magazine where any kind of artist who developes one of the facets could see and try new things with techniques and materials he doesn't know until now.

Other interesting fact is to interview great artists in they're specialities, and to bring then to the media. So many times they are totally unknown to people because they are not in they "interest area" or are hard workers who don't get out from their workshop often.

We take a lot of care of all the step by step articles. So many times we read in magazines great explanations but, what we only see in the photos, are loads of pictures of the finished model, sculpture... Or instead that, we se work in progress pictures but, from a photo to an other, there are so many changes that made you could not understand what happened between them, because you can explain a lot, but all we do is so visual. We look for minimize that problems and give, with that kind of articles all the clues the artist has used to do a work and making it understandable to anyone who wants to improve or try the techniques explained.That are our major premises and why we wanted to beggin this new adventure and what we offer to the mass media.

I hope you like!!

http://www.rochardmagazine.com/
Last edited by Rochard65 on June 21st, 2016, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brandonlowe2
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Jack of all Trades

Re: Rochard Magazine- New comcept art

#2 Post by brandonlowe2 »

I am interested in a physical copy... are they only going to be offered in spanish?
-----------------------
Brandon Lowe
877-414-0434
Squadron.com
Squadron TV on YouTube

Rochard65
Glue Sniffer

Re: Rochard Magazine- New comcept art

#3 Post by Rochard65 »

Hi, Brandon!!
At the moment Yes.
If later we see that the market requires it, if we could do it.
But if it want to copy in Spanish you can apply page Web

Thanks you for asking