All Things CHILLER!

Moderator: Moderators

SCULLY1953
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten
Duke of Dry Brush

Chiller Facebook Page

#1 Post by SCULLY1953 »

I posted that I used to attend twice a year and had entered the model contests in the past but in recent years that there are so few model producers/sellers and more celeb and tee shirts I don't really go anymore and the next thing I knew someone had deleted the post. :?
Shawn

mikef12169
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Master of Masking

Re: Chiller Facebook Page

#2 Post by mikef12169 »

I went 2 years ago and to say I was disappointed is an understatement. I could have surfed ebay for an hour and found more interesting things to buy. However if B horror dvd's, t-shirts and hollywood has-been autographs are your thing it can't be beat. Not to mention, for what it was I found the price of admission ridiculous.

Alan1
Glue Sniffer

#3 Post by Alan1 »

well, it is getting better. models are makeing a slow comeback. i agree with you though regarding it, i hope you stoped by my table. i am trying to bring the model crowd something to see. my business name is Digital Realm Models. I have been getting a table there for the past several years because i was fed up with all the junk and trinkets too. i deal with mostly vintage kits, i like to bring stuff that you normally wont see anywhere else. I hope you enjoy what i have. and BTW Chiller will delete any post they do not like, Period!! even it its the truth.

Resinnut
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten
Master of Masking

#4 Post by Resinnut »

Chiller sure Isn't like it used to be when they started out back in the 90's as they got bigger instead of the promoter getting celebs to come to add to the show the celebs started to contact him for the show and BOOM! Now it's tons of celebs and very very few kit dealers. (resin). Be nice if it was back to how it used to be. But since so many celebs, the growds are in long lines to get a chance to meet , and only the very hard core modelers seek out what few dealers are still hanging in their.

ShaneM
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

#5 Post by ShaneM »

I went last April. Nothing like what it used to be.
Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality.

If you want to see what i do for fun take a click, It may be disturbing.
http://vimeo.com/32512596

badkarmaproductions@gmail.com