All Things CHILLER!

Moderator: Moderators

vortexx
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Jack of all Trades

thinking of going to Chiller this halloween

#1 Post by vortexx »

I'm thinking of going to Chiller this Halloween. Are there alot of rare older kits for sale there or is it mainly new stuff? I remember when I went about 10 years ago, there seemed to be a huge area with mostly model kits so I'm hoping that that still may be the case.

vortexx
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Jack of all Trades

Re: thinking of going to Chiller this halloween

#2 Post by vortexx »

I've been hearing that not too many resin people will be at Chiller so I'm not sure if I should go or not even though I bought a ticket. I already buy stuff from the 3 dealers that usually attend through the mail. Are there other dealers selling vintage or rare kits? I mainly wanted to go for the kits this time.

WOLFMAN66
Resin Slayer

#3 Post by WOLFMAN66 »

vortexx wrote:I've been hearing that not too many resin people will be at Chiller so I'm not sure if I should go or not even though I bought a ticket. I already buy stuff from the 3 dealers that usually attend through the mail. Are there other dealers selling vintage or rare kits? I mainly wanted to go for the kits this time.
Danny Fey Sassysatilite has alot of new and old kits.Plus his own line of kits under the name M+M.Then you have Alternative Iamges and John Apgar that does all the Aurora what if kits and replacements heads.But did see a few dealers selling vinatge kits like some Janus one.But dont know who the dealer were so cant help ya on that one.
Travelers to unknown regions would be well-advised to take along the family dog. He could just save you from entering the wrong gate.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Kaijumodelkit/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MonarchModelGroup/

vortexx
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Jack of all Trades

#4 Post by vortexx »

I wasn't able to go! :x

Buc Wheat
Bishop of Build Ups

#5 Post by Buc Wheat »

<shocked face>

:roll:

wolfy 1961
Seam Filler

#6 Post by wolfy 1961 »

glad I went I got a mint boxed untouched Janus man of 1000 faces coa #94 for $60.00 yep you read that right $60.00 and I got it on my last walk round the dealers room Sunday Lunch time I had checked out of my room and all my bags where packed ready for my return home now that I call a result,

due to me having to buy new glasses the week before i flew out I hadnt budgeted for any kits and wasnt going to buy any but I couldnt resist this :) :) :) :)

wolfy
Mark Atherton,
Bolton Born and bred, Older but only a little wiser

vortexx
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Jack of all Trades

#7 Post by vortexx »

wolfy 1961 wrote:glad I went I got a mint boxed untouched Janus man of 1000 faces coa #94 for $60.00 yep you read that right $60.00 and I got it on my last walk round the dealers room Sunday Lunch time I had checked out of my room and all my bags where packed ready for my return home now that I call a result,

due to me having to buy new glasses the week before i flew out I hadnt budgeted for any kits and wasnt going to buy any but I couldnt resist this :) :) :) :)

wolfy

Nice score!