What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

LAST CHANCE COMBOS AT RESINTOPIA!

Resintopia info, news, and questions here!

Moderator: Moderators

Cult of Personality
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten
Earl of Epoxy

LAST CHANCE COMBOS AT RESINTOPIA!

#1 Post by Cult of Personality »

Well, it was REALLY "down to the wire" but I managed to get today and tomorrow off from the day job, and due to Vin holding my spot (thanks VERY much Vin!) I WILL be set up for MOST of Saturday. I will NOT be bringing my build-up display, so you'll have to look for me, but I thought I'd post some pics of a few "classics" I will have onhand at the LOWEST prices ever (and w/o pesky shipping charges to contend with. 8) )
First is the Kong roundhead by MVT. Molds are close to shot, and I'm down to a dozen bagged Kongs, but I will have TWO combos at the show for $25 ea. NOTE: actual teeth are white metal, NOT resin as pictured in the photo.
Next is the Rodan for the PL/Aurora reissue. I have one FINAL pull from the head mold, a clackboard from Posthumous and a boxed/sealed PL kit for $30
This is a blast from the past! Here is my build-up of a PL Dracula with the Posthumous replacement head by Joy and Tom. I remember finishing it in the hotel room at 5am on a Saturday morning before a VERY busy Chiller. I will have two parts sets (head and boxart style nameplate) w/bagged Revell Dracula kits for $20 ea.
FINALLY, the Maddox Wolfman set for the GEO vinyl kit. Went through TWO runs, one by Brokaw and this second run by Charlie and Mike at FZ. Down to less than 20 vinyl kits, will have 2 parts sets w/bagged kits for $35 ea (which is LESS than the vinyl kit sold for 15 YEARS AGO!) Note: pictured nameplate uses the "Universal Merchandising" logo; actual plate uses the logo from "The Wolfman" poster.
Thanks for looking, as always, expect a few "Finds" from the shed, hope to see you at the show! And thanks again Vin for saving my table!
Tom
The more things change, the more they stay the same...

XactoHazard
Glue Sniffer

Re: LAST CHANCE COMBOS AT RESINTOPIA!

#2 Post by XactoHazard »

Tom... I'll be getting some Kong stuff from you... will you be offering sets without a bagged kit for cheaper price?

or just the bagged sets?

Travis

Scooke123
Bishop of Build Ups

#3 Post by Scooke123 »

If any of the Geo Wolfman sets don't sell will you be offering for sale thru the mail?
Steve Cooke

Cult of Personality
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten
Earl of Epoxy

#4 Post by Cult of Personality »

Pretty much EVERYTHING I took to the show sold (THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!) GEO Wolfman parts and combos are still on the COPP site, but the nameplate molds are shot. If you email me direct at cultofpersonality@peoplepc.com I will do the combo for the show price of $35 (plus shipping) but it will only be the vinyl kit plus the resin head and feet, no plate. In fact, I still have a Dracula combo, would do that for $20 plus shipping as well. And just so folks who couldn't make it don't feel left out, feel free to contact me, other than the Rodan head and the Wolfman plate molds, as soon as I get some more resin (and treat the molds with care) I think I could do a few more Kong combos as well! :D
Tom
BTW, once again the show EXCEEDED my expectations, great to see ALL the "gang", FINALLY take one of AFM's classes and just get the creative juices flowing again!!! Vin, Robb and Fritz; well done gents, thanks again, looking forward to next year! :D
Tom
The more things change, the more they stay the same...