What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

COP/POSTHUMOUS REQUESTS FOR RESINTOPIA

Resintopia info, news, and questions here!

Moderator: Moderators

Cult of Personality
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten
Earl of Epoxy

COP/POSTHUMOUS REQUESTS FOR RESINTOPIA

#1 Post by Cult of Personality »

I spoke to John from Posthumous yesterday, and I WILL have the Devil Bat sets at the show! Only TEN, so I will be taking reservations from CHers planning on attending. Along those lines, I am doing this show solo, and with a Chevy Aveo, space will be limited as to what I can bring. In the "blast from the past" department...
Sculpt by Jim Maddox, head, pair of feet and nameplate, $25, $50 w/bagged GEO vinyl kit
Whitemetal replacement jaw and nameplate, $12, $20 w/bagged Aurora/PL Godzilla kit
Head sculpt by MVT and GOJIRA nameplate, $18, $25 w/bagged Godzilla kit
"Revenge" head sculpt by Ray Santoleri and nameplate, $18, $35 w/Moebius MOTM Creature kit (ONLY 6 available!!!)

I will NOT have build-ups of these on the table, so either email to reserve, or ask me at the show. Also, John has ALOT of "Roc-kit" rock n' roll stuff onhand (FAB and "Rooftop" Beatles, Iron Maiden "Eddie", Jimmi Hendrix Voodoo Chile, etc) that he WILL be glad to bring, but ONLY if you make a request. We will have Cushing Frankenstein and Tingler sets, a VERY FEW Moebius Jekyll kits to park them on and '31 Karloff Frankenstein and Mummy heads (w/bagged, glow Moebius kits) again PLEASE email me at cultofpersonality@peoplepc.com to reserve a kit or make a request!
THANKS (in advance!)
Tom
The more things change, the more they stay the same...

holonick

Re: COP/POSTHUMOUS REQUESTS FOR RESINTOPIA

#2 Post by holonick »

cool kits at bargin prices
How tall are they??

spock
Site Admin
Bishop of Build Ups

Re: COP/POSTHUMOUS REQUESTS FOR RESINTOPIA

#3 Post by spock »

Tom emailed me that he is having trouble accessing the Clubhouse.
If you need to contact him, please use his email
cultofpersonality@peoplepc.com
The Clubhouse Model Gallery
When I was a kid I wanted to be older...this is NOT what I had in mind!