Check This thread

G-Fest XXV

G-Fest info, news, and questions here!

Moderator: Moderators

timetraveler
Squire of the Sprue

G-Fest XXV

#1 Post by timetraveler »

The full schedule for G-Fest XXV is posted on the G-Fan website. Being the silver anniversary celebration this event is chocked full of great guests, interesting panels and the biggest little model contest in the world. There will be plenty of exciting demos such as "how to sculpt Gigan", a 25 year retrospective on kaiju models, and a presentation by professional film modeler Gene Rizzardi just name a few. Get you kit together and fill the contest room with entries. :D

WStulack
Seam Filler

Re: G-Fest XXV

#2 Post by WStulack »

Sounds awesome! Especially the "How to sculpt Gigan". Wish I could go this year, but it's just not in the cards. Maybe next year!
William Stulack

timetraveler
Squire of the Sprue

#3 Post by timetraveler »

I'm sure next year will be memorable as well. There are certain events that are always good and generate fun and many happy memories (as well as an armful of kits to build, heh, heh). :twisted: and an empty wallet :cry: G-Fest is one such event.

Regarding the "How to sculpt a Gigan", I attended the sculpting Mechagodzilla seminar last year. The presenter, Bill Gudmonson is extremely well organized and prepared. He really does take you through a step by step process and the finished product is world class!

WStulack
Seam Filler

#4 Post by WStulack »

I have a quite a few of Bill's kits. I really like his work. I've been to a few G-Fests in the past and every single one of them have been a total blast!
Every summer I get that itch to go to Chicago. :)
William Stulack