What's new in the Gallery?
Check This thread

Thanks to all for coming to Resintopia 3!

Resintopia info, news, and questions here!

Moderator: Moderators

RESINCRYPT
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten
Earl of Epoxy

Thanks to all for coming to Resintopia 3!

#1 Post by RESINCRYPT »

I'd like to thank everyone for coming and supporting Resintopia 3. The overall vibe was electric and it was pleasing to see everyone from our guests to attendees having a good time.

The dealers were fantastic and all of them did very well selling their products. It makes me feel good and happy to know that the dealers had an exceptionally well show. It's evident that the hobby is still going strong. Congratulations to all of you and thank you for supporting Resintopia.

Special thanks to Fritz Frising, Scott Whipple and Peter Melillo for hosting the Resintopia model contest. The model contest was amazing as always. The quality of kits entered was incredible and I'm sure the judges had their hands full picking the winners. Seeing the modelers win their awards also made me feel good and brought a smile to my face. Congrats to all who entered and to all who won.

The guests were great. Joe Laudati and Mick Woods tribute to Ray Harryhausen was Amazing as well as their display of the classic Harryhausen characters and movie posters. The Shiflett Brothers were a big hit both with their presentation, incredible display at their table and interaction with attendees. Frank Frazetta jr's. Q & A/Story telling demo reflecting his dad was fascinating and thoroughly enjoyable. Rick Catizone demo was top notch and insightful. Special thanks to all of our guests for coming and sharing some incredible presentations with our attendees.

Special thanks to Terry Webb and the AFM writers for conducting the AFM "Hand On" modeling clinics! All of the classes went smoothly and were very informative. Students came for the instruction and left with a wealth of knowledge. It was pleasing to see students learning to paint kits for the first time and the results were beautiful.

I want to kindly thank everyone who helped me produce Resintopia since day one. You guys know who you are and I appreciate all you have done for Resintopia. The show would not have been a success without you and you and all of your gracious help. You guys are the BEST!!

henry pratt
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Earl of Epoxy

Re: Thanks to all for coming to Resintopia 3!

#2 Post by henry pratt »

Thank You...

It's a chance to get away from the real world..
And hang with your resin friends old and new

Joe B

Lonnie James
CH Supporter / Registered Seller
CH Supporter / Registered Seller
Squire of the Sprue

#3 Post by Lonnie James »

I had a great time at Resintopia...a pure garage kit show with all your friends,it doesn't get any better than that. Thanks for another cool show Vin.

Lonnie James
I'm not a hard working guy, I'm a genius!

Visit my Website!

https://lj4429.wixsite.com/monstermodelmadness

Cult of Personality
Gone but not Forgotten
Gone but not Forgotten
Earl of Epoxy

#4 Post by Cult of Personality »

It was a VERY rough week for me in the "real world/dayjob" universe, but seeing everyone at the show (as well as the REALLY cool stuff they brought) was like an industrial strength vaccine to get me through the coming weeks back among "the muggles" as Joe B so eloquently put it. Thanks again Vin, I know I could NOT deal with the amount of stuff you went through to put on this show for all of US! :D
Tom
The more things change, the more they stay the same...

jayco35
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

#5 Post by jayco35 »

Had a great time hanging out with friends and make money to boot. 8) thanks vin for a great show amigo. Look forward to the next.

ShaneM
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Duke of Dry Brush

#6 Post by ShaneM »

Thanks for having us. It was a fun day.
Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality.

If you want to see what i do for fun take a click, It may be disturbing.
http://vimeo.com/32512596

badkarmaproductions@gmail.com

Nalissa2

#7 Post by Nalissa2 »

It was a fun day. Although I was only there on Sat, I liked the vibe a lot. Much more laid back than other shows. Everyone seemed much more relaxed.
I had a good time.

Randyman03
Finger Painter

#8 Post by Randyman03 »

Always happy to see fans of model making get together!! Thanks for hosting!!

Graybeard
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Bishop of Build Ups

#9 Post by Graybeard »

Vincent you did a really Good Job.
Like I said before that was a Garage kit show.
Sold more kits at this show then anyone before it except Wonderfest. .

plyometrics
Registered Seller
Registered Seller
Master of Masking

#10 Post by plyometrics »

Yes. Thanks you Vin. I spent all day Saturday there. Last chance to say hello to anyone until next year. NIce work on Pretorious!

Robert T.
Diorama of miracles, the eternal work in progress! http://s1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii5 ... 20diorama/