Favor??

Post Kitbuilders Monstrous Weekend-related posts here.

Moderator: Moderators

Avall15
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

Favor??

#1 Post by Avall15 »

Not sure if anyone saw the post in the garage I had made.....I was looking for the Sotar 20/20 fine needle. I contacted Badger and was told they only sell to distributors. I called several places and they are on back order with Badger....one person seemed ticked off.

Anyway, i know they (badger) will be at the show and was wondering if anyone wouldnt mind asking them if they have two fine needles for sale. If anyone is willing to do that, it would be greatly appreciated....of course I can send a check to you, paypal...whichever is easiest....for the items and shipping costs.

Thanks
Angelo
monster dork
Jack of all Trades

#2 Post by monster dork »

Angelo,
I can pick that up for you. I'll PM you later tonight
Avall15
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#3 Post by Avall15 »

Excellent Karl!

Thanks so much...not sure if she will have them to sell, maybe with the Monsterdork charm you can sneak two away from her. :wink:
FilmMkr
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#4 Post by FilmMkr »

Why don't you just call Jan on the phone and speak to her personally?

Jan Meyers

or email her:

janmeyers@badgerairbrush.com

Ask her to send the parts to your house and you can get them right away.
Avall15
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#5 Post by Avall15 »

FilmMkr wrote:Why don't you just call Jan on the phone and speak to her personally?

Jan Meyers

or email her:

janmeyers@badgerairbrush.com

Ask her to send the parts to your house and you can get them right away.
Thanks Marc.
I called Badger directly and they wouldnt sell, but maybe trying her is worth a shot!
Avall15
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#6 Post by Avall15 »

Just tried calling, I didnt realize it was the main number I previously called..they are closed. I will try tomorrow and ask to speak with her directly.

Funny, i mentioned to the person on the phone that I know they have been to model shows such as Wonderfest and sell products there....still i was told to go to a distributor and they recommended a place called Wyn Wyn. They advised me they have back orders with Badger, then a few folks here recommended other dealers.....same senerio. :cry:
fenrya13

#7 Post by fenrya13 »

Yeah, they always have people at shows, but it's usually someone from the nearest authorized supplier to where the show is. When I bought my Sotar at Wonderfest '07 it was from Wyn Wyn. I'm not sure how many dealers they have nationwide, doesn't sound like there are very many.
FilmMkr
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#8 Post by FilmMkr »

Dude, just call tomorrow and ask for Jan Meyers. She is always at WF and passes out her card to everyone who will take it, saying, "If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call".

That's how I have her info.

MH
Avall15
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#9 Post by Avall15 »

I guess her anything has its limits. I received an email from her co-worker because her email does not work. This is what i received:
Hi Angelo,

I spoke with Jan regarding your email and she has asked me to forward your email to one of our mail order distributors. We do not sell directly to end users except when doing trade some trade shows like the one you met Jan at.

Karl said he would try to pick them up for me. In my email back I advised them that the dealer they suggested (Wyn Wyn) did not have any in stock as well as the three other dealers i contacted. I also asked if they could sell them to Karl at this show. Who knows?
Miami-Bat
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#10 Post by Miami-Bat »

It seems that this company has earned its name. You have to "Badger" them to get any customer service! :lol:
-Dave
FilmMkr
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#11 Post by FilmMkr »

Just trying to help you out, guy. I conduct my business in an entirely different manner when dealing with customers, and I expect others to do the same. Then again, that's why many businesses are in the crapper and mine is going strong.

Perhaps you should eighty-six the Badger and buy an Iwata. I have four of 'em and would never own anything else.
adegregorio
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#12 Post by adegregorio »

Angelo, check your PM's buddy! :D

AL 8)
Al DeGregorio

Commissions...HERE
Avall15
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#13 Post by Avall15 »

FilmMkr wrote:Just trying to help you out, guy. I conduct my business in an entirely different manner when dealing with customers, and I expect others to do the same. Then again, that's why many businesses are in the crapper and mine is going strong.

Perhaps you should eighty-six the Badger and buy an Iwata. I have four of 'em and would never own anything else.
Marc, i appreciate the help 10000%!! I wasnt trying to tease you, if i did i apologize....i was just frustrated with badger and made it as a joke about them. I have a feeling i will be getting an Iwata....maybe around xmas.

Al - sent you one back!
1sfga
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#14 Post by 1sfga »

I was having the same problem with getting any needle for the sotar. I was finally able to get 2 from Bearair.com. Have used them before and have never had any problems. Give them a try and let me know.
Bob
Avall15
Registered Seller
Registered Seller

#15 Post by Avall15 »

1sfga wrote:I was having the same problem with getting any needle for the sotar. I was finally able to get 2 from Bearair.com. Have used them before and have never had any problems. Give them a try and let me know.
Bob
They were out of stock too. Called two other places as well..ended up calling another company (recommended from my post in the garage) in California too called Coast Airbrush.....very nice girl on the phone, pretty cool website too....not no needles, they were on back order too.

Thanks so much for all the assistance! Such an awesome community.